B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

Il y a 3 heures, Alladino a dit :

I think people like you made the GOV apartments what they are today.  Not directly, as RLC could, but indirectly through a nonsensical expectation. 

Nowhere, RLC say that the girls are hired to give you a show. Of course, they have been doing that for quite some time now, but that also destroyed all realism. I really hope RLC finds its way back to REAL LIFE. No more silly shows.

So I should expect to see nothing then?

ISN'T THIS REALLY NONSENSICAL???

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

why should they be ashamed? like Cherry, she came out with a good supply of condoms, when she came out she had stockings and she came back without, I'm young girls

Yes Cherry had a good fuck. You can tell when she takes her shorts off (11:08:50) she touches her pussy and acts like it hurts then goes to the mirror to look at her ass and pussy and gives a face to Mel like it hurts from such a good fucking.

• Like 1

Also not sure what happened to Frida as she came home and after the guys left went to her room and took care of a cut or scratch above her right eye. Wish we could see more of the results of their night life. I would love to see Holly (who was very horny last night) and Cherry fuck a guy. Cherry would be amazing.

• Like 2

good morning all,

interesting night last night for those of you that made that extra pot of coffee!  after what I was told of how the night went once the 4 girls got home, i can see why Holly is not accepted and liked by the others.  in other words, she didn't help her case last night!!  as far as the guys staying over night like Holly wanted them to, Frida asked them to leave which upset Holly but all will be forgiven in the time up until Holly leaves as she will be spending it at the tall guys and Mr. Nasa himself's house.   The façade will continue as it always does with RLC!!

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Also not sure what happened to Frida as she came home and after the guys left went to her room and took care of a cut or scratch above her right eye. Wish we could see more of the results of their night life. I would love to see Holly (who was very horny last night) and Cherry fuck a guy. Cherry would be amazing.

Cherry fucking a guy would be as boring as they all are!!

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

so if I understand correctly you've been bored all the time in your life :biggrin:

OMG you are trying to get me wound up early aren't you!!  it's boring to watch Moos, just boring to watch!  Mr. literal himself is in the house ladies and gentlemen!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As I have said before, I kind of love the current cast, they had just needed an initative to start having more of the fun and partying at home!