Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

4 minutes ago, beckett said:

The liquor n pie are great but yeah you can keep your jellied eels 🙂

4 minutes ago, beckett said:

The liquor n pie are great but yeah you can keep your jellied eels 🙂

You took the words out of my mouth!  I'm sure jellied eels are only good for someone who grew up eating them

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You could be right, an erotic dance session, culminating in a wet lower one piece would be nice.

I am puzzled by something completely irrelevant that she just did, I would not have thought she would put cups or mugs in the dishwasher without turning and placing them upside down so the water runs out naturally, instead of having to pour excess water out of them as witnessed when she empties the machine. Is there a reason I wonder?

The water left in those mugs would be full of soapy greasy dishwater. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You took the words out of my mouth!  I'm sure jellied eels are only good for someone who grew up eating them

Full of good vitamins. Many years ago in London ( predominantly in the East End ) they were part of the staple diet of poor people, not necessarily jellied but stewed eels also. Jellied eels became the dish you would buy during the fifties and sixties when you had a belly full of beer,  and whereas nowadays people would go for a kebab after leaving the pub, we would go to the shell fish venders like Tubby Isaac’s and get a pint of prawns and a bowl of Jellied eels.....What a great culinary delight that was 🤪😀

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beckett said:

While we chat dishwashers lol.....noone ever seems to use a tea towel to dry anything, my mum used to make me dry the dishes and put them away every Sunday, and its all been a lie 😄

Haha, my Mom did that also, we didnt have a dishwasher, kitchen too smal

• Like 2

believe it or not, i don't have much to say for once but i would like to offer my take on the jellied eels discussion if i may.  my mother and father always had us try everything once and if we didn't like what we tried, then we didn't have to eat it.  now, i'm not saying that in time they wouldn't ask us to try it again due to one's tastebuds changing, because that would be incorrect for me to say they didn't.  with that being said...don't knock it until you've tried it!

now for a little humor on the subject matter...

when i was in my early 20's, i was a radio technician for a municipality, repairing 2-way radios for fire, police, and local entities.  one morning one of the police officers came into the repair shop for someone to look at his walkie talkie and while i was the one that drew the short straw that morning, the officer and his riding partner were talking about pulling over a car that had two gay guys in it.  during their conversation, one of the other radio technicians said, and i quote "how do you know when one is gay?",  without missing a beat, the officer for whom i was repairing the walkie talkie for said, and i quote "well, i sucked a dick once and i didn't like it, therefore i know i'm not gay".  the whole shop laughed for about 15 minutes after that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, beckett said:

While we chat dishwashers lol.....noone ever seems to use a tea towel to dry anything, my mum used to make me dry the dishes and put them away every Sunday, and its all been a lie 😄

That’s a fact....People take the piss, but I still think of them as the “ good old days “  No money, arse hanging out of your trousers, cardboard in your shoes because there was holes in the soles, No iPhones or social media, good honest to goodness people....And best of all....Respect !! Sadly just a memory practically.

• Like 2

Just a curious question,what you people think will happen when Leora leaves(probably in about two weeks),will rlc for  exemple put another girl alone doing similar stuff or will they use the house for a couple?I kinda feel they gona put anotehr girl alone,But personaly i hope they put a new couple that is from the city and country,for exemple i "love" kitty and Masha sister But wouldn't like to see them in this type of situation.A new couple that i would like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Just a curious question,what you people think will happen when Leora leaves(probably in about two weeks),will rlc for  exemple put another girl alone doing similar stuff or will they use the house for a couple?I kinda feel they gona put anotehr girl alone,But personaly i hope they put a new couple that is from the city and country,for exemple i "love" kitty and Masha sister But wouldn't like to see them in this type of situation.A new couple that i would like.

According to Felix she has a long visa and will not be leaving......All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

• Upvote 1