Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

so ordinary lesbian couple in ordinary apartment and their ordinary boring life; who's gonna pay for watching that; the statistical subscriber must be a lonely pensioner who has nothing more to do in his life, apart following other people life 😂

Good attempt Waldi at trying to shake everybody up and out of their Sunday morning/afternoon lethargy but I for one am not biting.😀😀👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, catalonia said:

You are here too, so I don't think you have the right to criticize anyone. Your motives, like mine, are probably as unfortunate as those of the retiree you criticize

I don't criticize anybody, just wondering how many people will have to pay for watching that apartment to be profitable;

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, catalonia said:

What I will never understand is that a lesbian likes to be fucked with a plastic cock and not with a real one. I guess I got lost at some point in the jungle of sexual variants

Hi Catalonia. What you said is true, and guys like to f each other in their backsides because it feels like a pussy  but is not a real one. So my guess is they like the ffeeling of sex with the other gender, but dont like the rest of what's attached to those sex organs.im typing this half asleep, I'll check it in the morning to see if it makes any sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hola cataluña Lo que dijiste es cierto, y a los chicos les gusta pegarse por la espalda porque se siente como un coño, pero no es real. Así que supongo que les gusta sentir sexo con el otro género, pero no les gusta el resto de lo que está unido a esos órganos sexuales. Si escribo esto medio dormido, lo comprobaré por la mañana para ver si tiene sentido

It can be a good theory. Sweet dreams

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Catalonia. What you said is true, and guys like to f each other in their backsides because it feels like a pussy  but is not a real one. So my guess is they like the ffeeling of sex with the other gender, but dont like the rest of what's attached to those sex organs.im typing this half asleep, I'll check it in the morning to see if it makes any sense

Lol yeah all those nasty male fluids eh contaminating their prize possession lol. Still,  slap on the vaseline for a healthier lifestyle eh 🤣

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

As for the PC part of your post pal somebody has very recently busted the rules.!!!!!

😂 yeah @Alley barber description sure made me laugh, never heard that one before, many others though 🤣 was obviously too un PC even for CC so it appears to have been removed. Lol. Are people really that sensitive? Obviously so.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Just In said:

If you look at the dates on the pictures you may see what I meant. 

Lol and i thought you was talking about decoration of the place :biggrin:

4 hours ago, catalonia said:

What I will never understand is that a lesbian likes to be fucked with a plastic cock and not with a real one. I guess I got lost at some point in the jungle of sexual variants

Well probably it's the same connection with a guy that like to be sucked by a girl and refused to be suck by a guy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Lol y pensé que estabas hablando de la decoración del lugar. :gran sonrisa:

Bueno, probablemente sea la misma conexión con un chico al que le gusta ser absorbido por una chica y se niega a ser absorbido por un chico

Everything is in the mind.Thanks

• Like 1