Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Or a preview image when you put the mouse above the diferent cams,miss that a lot in comparation with rlc.The good thing is if the demand is high enought then probably VHTV will had the options,they are the only cam site that still improves with some regularity based in clients demands.

Yes, agree 100% with everything stated!  The "previews" banner at the bottom of the VH screen doesn't really help, and it doesn't scroll, and it covers 1/4 of the screen, so I almost always turn it off.  The 'hover preview' option would be much better.  BUT I would not want to sacrifice the excellent cross time from switching from one room cam to another room cam - almost zero lag time, versus RLC which had three white dots forever when switching.  

While we're making a wish list, motion indicators would be nice, too, to indicate which room has activity.  

Nina arrives home at 0238, singing and happy, giving love to Butch who greets her.  

So roughly 40 minutes between apartments.  Not sure walking or driving, but she didn't stop for a sammich.  Full of sushi and pizza (ugh, still a nasty combination to me).  

If this keeps up (and I hope it does), it's going to be difficult to decide which forum to post in, N&K or R&S! LOL  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

This is a strange house,they are n&k friends but in contrast to them they aren't popular or have a good number of fallowers,fans..The showers with bathing suit will not work in VH,neither the sex in dark or covered(for much time),this could work good(if they make a good number of changes)or place will be closed,girls replaced before i join site again by end or year😂.Will only work the way it is if..they are their own managers(don't know if they are or not),besides that this type of house only work they are "famous".

Thanks. Thought I recognised them from somewhere. Time is needed for all, but after so long hiding, mole sex and any other BS and its time to go.

7 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

"Tupperware" meeting or lesbian orgy ??? !!

Neither.  Just longtime friends having a VHTV housewarming party, having fun, just like was done at N&K a few months ago.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Do not get your hopes up.  

I love it.  

• Like 1

They sleep so very much like Nina and Kira.  From this point of view, cam 9.  

I'm calling it - Sienna is on the right side of this pic, hugging the pillow.  Rossy is on the left side of this pic, massaging her cooter.  

TWENTY AMERICAN DOLLARS is bet and all yours if I'm wrong.  

Also, something is very much missing from this apartment, but I can't quite meow put my meow paw on what it could meow be meow.  Do any of meow have any idea what it meow could meow be?  🐈🐈  

R&S.JPG

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Yeah they know they're on VH.....:biggrin:  Online just over 48 hours and totally new to the game. So cut 'em a chunk of slack.

I'm going to guess they're employed and paying their own rent. So, there's no pim^h^h^h "manager" involved siphoning off most of the revenue. They'll get the chance to build a following/fan base on their own, or not. The one week wonders have someone else's expenses and profit margin to cover. I suspect these two don't.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

OKAY!  at 0950ish St P time, Rossy made the bed with some music playing on her phone in her ass pocket and she pointed RIGHT at the cam 8 and said something in lovely Russian to it, but I have no clue, but finished making the bed.  If I'm not mistaken, I think little miss Rossy is gonna be a little Miss SASSY Ass frass!  

I like that!    

• Like 3