Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

But we love hearing it Ash,  you are a great educating source especially for many of us who have had a sheltered upbringing 🤣😁😂

And I love hearing, you Rob, theres only so much we can discuss about the tenants. 

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, squish a dit :

Tant de belles dames. J'espère que nous voyons plus d'entre eux bientôt (avec les hommes).

It's a real hope or black humor !?
I do not think I saw here, 3 girls eat pussy, so 6!

This is a strange house,they are n&k friends but in contrast to them they aren't popular or have a good number of fallowers,fans..The showers with bathing suit will not work in VH,neither the sex in dark or covered(for much time),this could work good(if they make a good number of changes)or place will be closed,girls replaced before i join site again by end or year😂.Will only work the way it is if..they are their own managers(don't know if they are or not),besides that this type of house only work they are "famous".

• Thanks 1

0213 and bedtime.  Blondie is restless.  Too bad they couldn't have named Sienna "Martini" instead.  So we would have Martini and Rossy.  GET IT?  Bwaahahaha!  

I wonder which one will be the Nina and which one will be the Kira in the relationship?  

Keeping a watch on N&K hallway to see how long it takes for Nina to arrive home from R&S, given that she goes straight home.  Going on 30 mins.  

Granted, VHTV is miles above RLC, but it's too bad they don't offer a split screen option like RLC did.  🙁    

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

0213 and bedtime.  Blondie is restless.  Too bad they couldn't have named Sienna "Martini" instead.  So we would have Martini and Rossy.  GET IT?  Bwaahahaha!  

I wonder which one will be the Nina and which one will be the Kira in the relationship?  

Keeping a watch on N&K hallway to see how long it takes for Nina to arrive home from R&S, given that she goes straight home.  Going on 30 mins.  

Granted, VHTV is miles above RLC, but it's too bad they don't offer a split screen option like RLC did.  🙁    

Or a preview image when you put the mouse above the diferent cams,miss that a lot in comparation with rlc.The good thing is if the demand is high enought then probably VHTV will had the options,they are the only cam site that still improves with some regularity based in clients demands.

• Like 1