Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

Just now, moos54 said:

people who watch these girls from the beginning and not only because they put the light on when they make love :angel:

Talking about the half dozen hardcore fans I guess. Apparently they weren't enough so they could leave the lights switched off 😂

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Talking about the half dozen hardcore fans I guess. Apparently they weren't enough so they could leave the lights switched off 😂

we can also consider that these girls are more and more comfortable with the cameras, well me that's what I understand by seeing the various photos of the people who follow them from the beginning

The problem is that you cannot recognize  real persons when you have them in front of your eyes because you have become used to seeing only superficial people, training for the project, paying to fuck :angel:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You have no idea do you, as I said before you don't know how many watch them, the world doesn't revolve around CC as much as you think.

• Like 9