B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

floor heating?  i've heard it all now!  look people, if they aren't in need of hiding anything and with the cameras that they have offline to prevent seeing movement, then there is no reason to take the apartment offline for those 7+ hours a day........is there?  use your heads for once in your life!

You've certanly used your head, but I think you overthink it. And it's always the same the theory.

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm not saying they are having orgies and gang bangs, i'm just saying that it makes no sense to take the apartment offline for 7+ hours, only to bring it back online when the workers are still there if nothing is going on.  that's all i'm saying!

I gave you an explanation. Maybe elecricity. Maybe moving stuff back and forth, like had obviously happened in the living room today. The last workers are likely fetching things up at the end of the day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I gave you an explanation. Maybe elecricity. Maybe moving stuff back and forth, like had obviously happened in the living room today. The last workers are likely fetching things up at the end of the day.

i'm sorry, i don't buy your theory.

il y a 57 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i'm not saying they are having orgies and gang bangs, i'm just saying that it makes no sense to take the apartment offline for 7+ hours, only to bring it back online when the workers are still there if nothing is going on.  that's all i'm saying!

For once i actually agree with you i actually don't get it either the cameras where they are working are offline so why actually put the apartment offline then back on again when they are still there.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

For once i actually agree with you i actually don't get it either the cameras where they are working are offline so why actually put the apartment offline then back on again when they are still there.

that's exactly my point Daleys, thank you!

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well, there's a lot of reasons and ed2 mentioned some of them. 

In the end, however, we should not care why this place is offline, because it's a terrible and boring cast anyway. No matter if the cameras are running or not, nothing will happen there. As if the girls suddenly become interesting just because half the apartment is in ruins. They're the same boring girls as before.

The issue of the GOV apartments is not the number, position, or status of the cameras. It's the girls who are not prepared to really live in the apartments. If RLC would have made B1 in renovation when Sara and Stella were there, it would have been a loss. UM in B4 has no effect at all. Nothing before and nothing now. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Hi Noldus. This apartment has many issues and it isn't with cameras. RLC is having a tough time with tenants. The only tenants worth watching presently is Holly and sometimes Cherry. The other two are a total waste of our money and time. RLC is literally winding down. RLC is literally having a tough time recruiting good tenants. The fact that the site is listed "Girls on vacation" is a joke. These females in no way shape or form have the funds at their age to be on vacation for the amount of time they are there. They are working girls plain and simple. We see bruises on  the knees of everyone of the tenants through their stay which means stage work.This only our opinion. Take care.

Don't see how Evelyn is a waste ? She does bates and have a nice slim body, whats not to like?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The girls must be loving the new arrangement RLC has gifted them!  They are surrounded by Russian men for 7+ hours a day while the house is UM.  It's literally a girls dream come true to not have to spend an hour of commute time to the city for such companionship.  Can you imagine all the different stages of dress that these girls are parading around the house in while there is no prying eyes....i can, it's in my DNA 🙂

Shame on you RLC for once again not only fucking over your paying customers but the tenants themselves!!

facepalm hand gesture emoticon

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, but the last 2 days, both times the cameras were put back online the workers were still there.  if they put the cameras online while the workers are still there for at least another 3 to 4 hours, then why take the house offline to begin with?  if they are not hiding something, why take the cameras offline and then bring them back online when the workers are there?  it's really not difficult questions and i'm surprised nobody has any comments about it.

My guess is that they needed extended access to the main stairwell for the 1st part of the day...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

My guess is that they needed extended access to the main stairwell for the 1st part of the day...

you can't even see the stairwell the way the house is setup now with the cameras.  there is one portion that can be seen and only if the doors to the living room are open.  i'm sorry Naga, i'm not buying what you are trying to sell either!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i just have one question for everyone.  Why would RLC feel the need to take the house offline for 7+ hours each day only to bring it back online when the workers are still there if nothing shigidy going on?

What horries me most isn't that..is what the are putting even worst.Last place in b2(a bedroom)after the "work" it reopen "improved" worst views of bedroom and We now can see less of it☹️.