B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't know if you watched it earlier. Evelyn shut right down to Holly being naked in bed and touching her.

Yep. Evelyn and Alla don't seem quite open enough to do anything like that on camera. And Cherry is too hetro. There is a reason I have agitated for boys and parties.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep. Evelyn and Alla don't seem quite open enough to do anything like that on camera. And Cherry is too hetro. There is a reason I have agitated for boys and parties.

It would be great to have boys join for some parties and sex,, but as we have witnessed, it is difficult to get guys who are willing to be on cam. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, happyone said:

It would be great to have boys join for some parties and sex,, but as we have witnessed, it is difficult to get guys who are willing to be on cam. 

Yes, as we've evidently seen, and I have understanding for that. I give all the credit in the world to Holly 💋 for trying as hard as she did. But they could have tried to party without the boys though.

Anyway, even if there have been no parties, and no boys, I generally love the atmosphere between them. No shows, just normal friendships. Real life. And they have given us some amazing masturbation.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, happyone said:

despicable me what GIF

Nicole, I think I had three different guys in the apartment. 

Sara and Stella had regular visits recently. 

Often forgotten: Even Sofie had guests in the Apartment even though she only used them for her superficial show. 

I'm pretty sure it's the girls who don't really want to bring their lives to the apartment. 

• Like 1