B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #2

when girls come out with shoes in their bags, they mean that they go to work in some nightclub, they surely make the PR or girls image to attract customers, this is the life of these girls, I knew that if you are good, they carry 50 boys in the apartment

• Like 1

11 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

"dernière chose, je vais travailler, en toute rediffusion, pour l'instant, il n'y a même pas une miniature de la queue de Alla, peut-être même RLC a honte de ce qui est arrivé"

Je demande des précisions cela m'intrigue je n'ai pas pu voir.

Alla à une queue ?

Vous dites qu'il est arrivé quelque chose, mais quoi ?

I ask for clarification this intrigues me I could not see.

Went to a tail?

You say something happened, but what?

I didn't see it.  I just quoted another's post.

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I would love for Holly to be with anyone Male or Female.  She's been lost since Megan left.  She tried sucking Alla's nipples one night and got turned down flat.

I agree. But with Megan it was all a show for Megan to be top cam...It would have to be genuine for me...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now that you have your subscription--

oh yee of little belief!!  i stopped wasting my money on girls that do everything out of the apartments a long time ago.  I stopped wasting my money on girls that are addicted to their cell phones a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on UM (Unnecessary Maintenance) a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on girls of the night a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on BS shows that never amount to anything a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on repeats a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on piss poor viewing quality a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on BS candlelit baths a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on when a girl did return and it took her at least another month to do anything like she had forgotten all about what she did the first time she was there a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on the COV apartments a long time ago...and thank god for that!!  this coming February will be 3 years that i've stopped wasting my money on an organization that don't give a flying fuck about their subscribers!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

oh yee of little belief!!  i stopped wasting my money on girls that do everything out of the apartments a long time ago.  I stopped wasting my money on girls that are addicted to their cell phones a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on UM (Unnecessary Maintenance) a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on girls of the night a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on BS shows that never amount to anything a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on repeats a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on piss poor viewing quality a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on BS candlelit baths a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on when a girl did return and it took her at least another month to do anything like she had forgotten all about what she did the first time she was there a long time ago.  i stopped wasting my money on the COV apartments a long time ago...and thank god for that!!  this coming February will be 3 years that i've stopped wasting my money on an organization that don't give a flying fuck about their subscribers!!

You are really lucky--as long as you don't have to waste or spend any of your own money.  you have someone who is willing to waste their money to provide you with all that free information, pics, and vids. 😏

• Like 1

Ok all I am thinking we will see some real action when the girls return from the Club tonight. Alla has opened the door. Evelyn and Holly are badly in need of some cock and will have their turns tonight. Holly is REALLY horny for cock so she will get hers when she brings a guy back tonight. Cherry would as well but I think someone mentioned she is on her period so the chances are not good, but who knows.

• Like 1