B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 November #2 / December #1

Noldus

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

dear new member, once there were two people who knew the language of these girls and sometimes they translated what they said and once there was a discussion between girls because the bonuses were not assigned and a girl was angry, clearly we did not have written contracts, but I wonder, do you think, these girls and all the other couples live in these apartments showing sex and maybe open-legged masturbation in front of the camera, for free? if it were so they would be really stupid

I have no doubt that they are paid, of course they are.  What I am less convinced about is that they are paid more or less depending on what they do or show.  If that were the case then I would expect to see far more open masturbation than we do from the girls in those apartments, and far more sex that we do in the couples apartments.  If I was them, and my bonus increased the more I did, I would be jilling off in full view at least 4 times a day!

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I've picked up that's the story in here.  What I've yet to see is any proof of a bonus for girls who do more - I'd love to know if we have any proof if that is the case, or if it's nothing more than an educated guess.

it's a fact and not a guess

we could make the analogy in our real world without cameras, for my part my company has set up a sort of bonus that adds to the salary if we are efficient and kind in our work with customers, in society, there is has people who will do everything to get this bonus and others who think they do not need it and will not make extra efforts to get it, for the company it is beneficial, it makes it better to work the employees, the customers are happy with the service and word of mouth can win customers too

it's the principle of the carrot at the end of the stick

for RLC it's exactly the same thing, girls can earn more money but only if they decide to want it, and that allows rlc to maybe earn more subscription, so everyone is rather a winner in this kind of system, the company, the employees and the customers 🙂

but I'm not going to pretend that I'm a fan of all that they can do or want to show us but i understand their motivation

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it's a fact and not a guess

I guess I still haven't seen anything to convince me that it is.  The conversation Sergio reports was overheard some time ago is interesting, but still not enough to convince me this is the model they are following (even if they once were, but it does seem money is tighter at RLC than it once was)  - or if they are, the bonus is clearly too small to be worthwhile, because if it was the girls would be doing far more to chase it - most of them do no more, or even less, sexual stuff than my friends and I would do even without being paid a bonus!

40 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I guess I still haven't seen anything to convince me that it is.  The conversation Sergio reports was overheard some time ago is interesting, but still not enough to convince me this is the model they are following (even if they once were, but it does seem money is tighter at RLC than it once was)  - or if they are, the bonus is clearly too small to be worthwhile, because if it was the girls would be doing far more to chase it - most of them do no more, or even less, sexual stuff than my friends and I would do even without being paid a bonus!

Don't forget one thing, some here can understand what they said 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Of course there is bonus,and many shows ordered,if you thing rlc is all about real life in cams you are very mistaken,with exception of some of the couples house,they have rules to fallow and bet also intrutions of what to do,how to do it etc(talking about Barca houses mainly),no doubts they get more $ as more shows,sex they have in cams.Some still think they do the things to please viewers..but if no one pay this girls,dudes they wouldn't do,show shitt in cams,it's tuff but it's how life is,money moves the world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tendrían que mover a Blair a B1 y traer a las gemelas a B2, no cambiaría nada en cuanto a la dinámica de los apartamentos, pero al menos hablarían entre ellos, tal como están ahora no hay ninguna comunicación entre Blair y las otras chicas de B2 y viceversa, solo es mi opinión.

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Tendrían que mover a Blair a B1 y traer a las gemelas a B2, no cambiaría nada en cuanto a la dinámica de los apartamentos, pero al menos hablarían entre ellos, tal como están ahora no hay ninguna comunicación entre Blair y las otras chicas de B2 y viceversa, solo es mi opinión.

I thinks there's a pretty good chance she just biding her time till Mike makes his almost certain appearance..😏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Yes, but the thing that no has told you yet, is that these translations are not old. If one know the right people, there are still several who translates on this forum. They do get paid more if they do more. But I guess only some are there to make as much money as possible, others just want a cheap place to stay while in Barcelona.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1