B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Just do it Holly and Cherry, you know want to.

Maybe they just are hetero! I prefer them to bate each by themselves, actually. No need to pretend to be lesbian! But I love the fact that they are trying to have a little "party"/fun at home for once, drinking, smoking and laughing, instead of going out every time. Even though it is alittle thame.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe they just are hetero! I prefer them to bate each by themselves, actually. No need to pretend to be lesbian! But I love the fact that they are trying to have a little "party"/fun at home for once, drinking, smoking and laughing, instead of going out every time. Even though it is alittle thame.

Then you likely love the fact that Cherry who is an expert at doing things away from the cams is at it again.  Hiding outside the kitchen.  Hiding hiding hiding over and over

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Then you likely love the fact that Cherry who is an expert at doing things away from the cams is at it again.  Hiding outside the kitchen.  Hiding hiding hiding over and over

That patio is a fucking pain in the fucking ass! 🤬

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No...actually they have a terrace off of their room.  They could easily use that to smoke...but Cherry wanted to move to the backyard

Yes, they always do! I have never seen anyone abuse the off-camera spaces to smoke as much these do! Sometimes, like tonight, they are obviously smoking something stronger, but they do it during the days too. It's frustrating as hell!