B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

20 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Wait I just managed to log onto RLC, but is this Monica the Monica that I first saw when I joined this bloody website????

The Monica who was last in B2 (now Blair's room)????????

Are you fucking kidding me????

james franco what GIF

Yep thats her, you like ? 😉

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Thanks, I checked Replay again to be sure & saw her taking off her mask in the bathroom.

Yep that's her. Glad to see her back (although I don't really endorse recycled girls tbh)

she is here to breathe some new life in the apartment (once the mask stays off) 😊

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Wait I just managed to log onto RLC, but is this Monica the Monica that I first saw when I joined this bloody website????

The Monica who was last in B2 (now Blair's room)????????

Are you fucking kidding me????

james franco what GIF

Welcome to rejoins.Today b4 had 3 rejoins.Rejoinssssss.

il y a 27 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Welcome to rejoins.Today b4 had 3 rejoins.Rejoinssssss.

In my vocabulary book, they are the recycled.

But well, they brought back Monica, whom I never thought will come back to this project although I hoped she would. 

5 hours ago, billiboy said:
  42 minutes ago, billiboy said:

122 09.01.2019 Emilia

Can't remember that name.

42 minutes ago, billiboy said:

127 27.02.2019 Laura

Was she ever listed? I think she was just a guest.

@ed2

Emilia and Malena stayed In the the double bed bedroom in B4 (the room Cherry and Holly are in now) from 09.01.-10.02.2019. The did and showed nothing at all.

Laura stayed in the master bedroom together with Mila from 27.02.-27.03.2019 as a listed tenant. She gave "sex lessons" to Mila, Adelita, Elvira, Laima, Beatrice and Diana. She also was one of the driver for the show, when topless Serafima was coated with chocolate and wrapped in plastic film on the table of the living room of B1 (together with Beatrice, Angelina and Ginger).

Hey @billiboy

I sent you a PM with the list, two dates on your list that were departure and not arrival dates
I forgot about Evelyn (!) And Nelly (she is "new" girl in BCN, and on my list now). So 163 girls 😉

Thanks