Kira (2019) Part #3

Guest Just In

16 minutes ago, squish said:

As far as I am concerned there is still unfinished business between Alan and Emily. If Kira can do it with Alan then so can she.

I think you should put that idea on hold as he looks all loved up at the moment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

I think you should put that idea on hold as he looks all loved up at the moment.

Let's face it Just Alan is "loved up" with whichever female presents herself.If Giselle walks in the door soon he will be "loved up" with her.Good luck to him though but he should be more aware of STI's.

BTW change of topic,did you notice on the national news last night that the Apostrophe is to be scrapped?Don't get too excited😀😀

Last night was interesting. Kira and the young redhead spent a lot of time together and slept in the same bed. No action happened sadly.

The redhead is very cute. I have seen her a few times at Kira's, she never loops happy but has a great ass. Any name for her?

And Derek got a hand job...

spacer.png

Il y a 22 heures, hollisryl a dit :

Last night was interesting. Kira and the young redhead spent a lot of time together and slept in the same bed. No action happened sadly.

The redhead is very cute. I have seen her a few times at Kira's, she never loops happy but has a great ass. Any name for her?

And Derek got a hand job...

spacer.png

Let’s name her Tina. I want to see more of her