Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

3 afternoons maintenance
5 new cameras have just been added
I would now like to know the theory of people who thought that the apartment was being UM for Leora to hide things from us :biggrin:

That's the same with every UMN.
it would be better to announce that
to RLC: The writing takes a minute and the members do not have to speculate
RLC has few houses to make money from
So you should take care of your customers and not annoy them

• Like 3

5 new cameras for the small apartment of leora and only two new cameras for B4 for example you can see where is the priority of rlc...

the leora invasion on the top cams will be more massive now  😏

i dream to have an option on rlc for hide the apartment on the rlc list and on the top cams, we restarted a new cycle with leora for 5 more years on rlc with this 5 new cameras they added,

why not put a new fresh young couple never seen before in this apartment, come on rlc take some risks a little and don't stay like this in your hot shoes for years again, your site need new people and new apartments

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, firewall said:

5 new cameras for the small apartment of leora and only two new cameras for B4 for example you can see where is the priority of rlc...

it will be a invasion of the leora cams on the top cams now 😏

i dream to have an option on rlc for hide the apartment on the rlc list and on the top cams, we restarted a new cycle with leora for 5 more years on rlc with this 5 new cameras they added,

why not put a new fresh young couple never seen before in this apartment, come on rlc take some risks a little and don't stay like this in your hot shoes for years again, your site need new people and new apartments

si tu veux vraiment comparer, il faut le faire bien et objectivement

malgré les 5 nouvelles caméras, l'appartement de Leora n'a au final que 14 caméras 

la villa de B4 en a 42 

Donc oui il est normal que B4 ai eu moins d'ajout de caméras car il y a moins de manque 

Je suppose que l'appartement de Masha reviendra aussi avec beaucoup plus que 7 caméras 

Et pour l'invasion de Leora, c'était déjà le cas avec seulement 9 caméras ^^ 

if you really want to compare, you have to do it well and objectively

despite the 5 new cameras, Leora's apartment only has 14 cameras

the villa of B4 has 42

So yes it is normal that B4 had less cameras added because there is less lack

I guess Masha's apartment will also come back with a lot more than 7 cameras

And for the invasion of Leora, it was already the case with only 9 cameras ^^

Edited by moos54
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

The new cameras may well stimulate her to get back her mojo and become creative again. I sincerely hope so.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

Perhaps because they (project admin.) knows who attracts a large portion of the sites business. They also likely realize that there has not been, nor are there yet any women as intriguingly interesting and attractive as she within the project.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, moos54 said:

3 afternoons maintenance
5 new cameras have just been added
I would now like to know the theory of people who thought that the apartment was being UM for Leora to hide things from us : Biggrin:

Were you aware of what happened in the app. of Leora?

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

si tu veux vraiment comparer, il faut le faire bien 

malgré les 5 nouvelles caméras, l'appartement de Leora n'a au final que 14 caméras 

la villa de B4 en à 42 

Donc oui il est normal que B4 ai eu moins d'ajout de caméras car il y a moins de manque 

Je suppose que l'appartement de Masha reviendra aussi avec beaucoup plus que 7 caméras 

Et pour l'invasion de Leora, c'était déjà le cas avec seulement 9 caméras ^^ 

je peux prendre une autre comparaison plus en proportion mais l'apartement de martina ou linda n'ont eu que 2 nouvelles cameras mais comme leora est la chouchou de rlc et leur principale gagne fric et bien elle a le droit à 5 cams,

c'est ce qui me fait peur c'est qu'avec 5 nouvelles cameras l'invasion va être encore plus énorme sur les top cams, si seuleent on pouvait cacher certains apartments des top cams 

3 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Were you aware of what happened in the app. of Leora?

I'm like you, I see that the apartment was in maintenance 3 afternoons and I realize that today RLC has made visible 5 new cameras
Do not believe in god or magic, I would say that RLC enjoy the 3 afternoons in maintenance to install new equipment
But theories about what Leora can do during the maintenances amuses me a lot

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps because they (project admin.) knows who attracts a large portion of the sites business. They also likely realize that there has not been, nor are there yet any women as intriguingly interesting and attractive as she within the project.

this is what i said some week ago but the reality is rlc is nothing without leora and it's not a leora fan say that, this is why they invest on her because they know this is with her they win a maximum of money

• Like 1