B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

Holly, my Holly, beautiful like a dream, and a personallity of gold! 💋

She has to be the tenant I have ever felt the most invested in, that didn't really come close to being as great as she could have been. It all fell into this familiar pattern. Party night outside, movie night at home, movie night at home, party night outside, movie night at home.....

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Holly, my Holly, beautiful like a dream, and a personallity of gold! 💋

She has to be the tenant I have ever felt the most invested in, that didn't really come close to being as great as she could have been. It all fell into this familiar pattern. Party night outside, movie night at home, movie night at home, party night outside, movie night at home.....

Holly is a follower/ submissive and now she has attached herself to Cherry who loves to experiment and live life on the more riskier side. I enjoy both and wish I could have seen them bring a man back and fuck him to death. I have no problem with the girls having sex outside as long as they also bring it back to the apartment/ house. I don't even mind if they want to experiment with drugs... I see it as part of the maturation process. Have fun girls just let us enjoy a part of it.

• Like 3