B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #5

Il y a 18 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

She didn't actually leave the villa at all yesterday...:dodgy:

Yes but she has the habit of leaving the villa for most of the daytime ever since she rejoined the project.

But i know she is a not a DO-NOTHING girl (understatement here) so I am not pissing on her.

I just don't like that she is "skiving on her job" while the rest do their part if you get what I mean.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Yes but she has the habit of leaving the villa for most of the daytime ever since she rejoined the project.

But i know she is a not a DO-NOTHING girl (understatement here) so I am not pissing on her.

I just don't like that she is "skiving on her job" while the rest do their part if you get what I mean.

So she goes out sightseeing in a beautiful city during the day while the others lie in their pits all day or sit on their lovely arses on their phones...ok 😏

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

So she goes out sightseeing in a beautiful city during the day while the others lie in their pits all day or sit on their lovely arses on their phones...ok 😏

They are on-cam, which is actually THE main part of their job.

If sight-seeing is part of Monica's job over here for this project, then I have nothing to say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

If sight-seeing is part of Monica's job over here for this project, then I have nothing to say.

Well, personally, I'd rather see her do what she's doing now. She had friends in Barca last time around that she used to hang out with, but she's further away from the centre now, so might not go out during the day as much anyway...

31 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Her job, if you want to call it that, is to live Real Life.  If for her that includes a lot of sightseeing, then good luck to her - I'd be the same, hell if I'd get an opportunity to spend 3 months in Barcelona without getting out there to enjoy all the city has to offer.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Obviously big part of her job is to layed down in bed in lingerie and clean her girlfriend partner in bathtub at nights,hot hot stuff😅.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

That's exactly the mindset that led to zombies like the twins. Presence alone is worth shit if it doesn't include real life. Just look at the twins. They spend a lot of time in the apartment without even having lived there for one day. Soon they'll be there a year and nothing's happened except silly shows and endless teasing. 

No, it is important that the residents really live there and this also inculde to leave the apartment. The problem starts when everything private is kept away from the apartments. No matter if they are often present or not. That's what makes GOV so superficial and emotionless. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1