B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

One of the things than has not changed over the years is the character of some of the people in the forums: There are those who comment on the happening in the apartments and there are those who comment on the commenters. I will leave it to you, the audience of both, to determine whose contribution has merit and whose does not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

One of the things than has not changed over the years is the character of some of the people in the forums: There are those who comment on the happening in the apartments and there are those who comment on the commenters. I will leave it to you, the audience of both, to determine whose contribution has merit and whose does not. 

You literally just commented on commenters.

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Just a word to the newbie critics: RLC would not be here today if it were not for the likes of Kristy and others. For several years, she and Kammi were to subscribers what Leora is today. Like it or not, the fact that you can enjoy your favorite apartment today is because of her contributions more than seven years ago. Peace!

1 hour ago, philo said:

Just a word to the newbie critics: RLC would not be here today if it were not for the likes of Kristy and others.

Wrong... wrong....wrong...

RLC was here for YEARS way before Kristy even stepped foot in Barcelona for the first time.

Sad to see Amber leave, I think she could have stayed longer if she has a friend or made a friend in this project.

I like her because she isn't too skinny, doesn't play games with the cams or hide from them & bates with her fingers.

It is a pity that we don't get to see her fuck on cams but I would say this, she is always welcome to come back with her guy!

Take care Ms Amber :heart:

say goodbye hello GIF by Skrz.cz Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, philo said:

Just a word to the newbie critics: RLC would not be here today if it were not for the likes of Kristy and others. For several years, she and Kammi were to subscribers what Leora is today. Like it or not, the fact that you can enjoy your favorite apartment today is because of her contributions more than seven years ago. Peace!

What fav apartments..most good houses,couples are gone,actual rlc is a parade of naked girls in cams doing shows,Leora situation shows what route rlc gone..Kristy is alone in Barca with her friend..like it or lot she have a partner and shares her life with him,were we will just see a small percentage of her life.Hope i don't see my fav girls that i watched in normal houses returning in this GOV houses,it's taking them and taking out most what made us fallow them in cams daily.Were in GOV Kristy will do more or less the same type of things of things,situations all other residents in GOV do,and many couldn't be more far from real life.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't rule out 1 of the Angels replacing Amber when she leaves, and B1 becomes the new R1...😁

I’d say you’ve hit the nail on the head 100% there naga. Didn’t see deliciously cuddly Amber leave this morning but the way she emptied her food from the fridge last night I wouldn’t be surprised to see her at b4. Hope springs eternal 🙏

• Like 1