B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #3 / December #1

2 minutes ago, news49 said:

I hope it’s not Belle to replace Amber 

Really hope not.B2 was in MN today..so not sure if she packed her things or not.Only thing missing in b1 was a Rejoined girl for the  5 time😣.It needs to be a new,interesting girl.

• Confused 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Really hope not.B2 was in MN today..so not sure if she packed her things or not.Only thing missing in b1 was a Rejoined girl for the  5 time😣.It needs to be a new,interesting girl.

I predict that in no shape or form will it be a new girl unless it is one of Kristy's friends that have never been seen before.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's not a question about her personn but just because we saw her too much on rlc she have the record now

you know there is not the excitment that when we have a new girl it's not the same thing

i am taking zero pleasure to watch her now

I can't even remember all the names of all the girls who were already in GOV. There were so many and frankly I found most of them just badly chosen. 

However, Belle was a perfect fit. A lot of personality, extroverted and then with a BF that makes a good contrast to her lively character and completes a sympathetic couple. The two together with some of the couples from the old russian apartments could be really exciting. Certainly a new perspective and space for development. 

It doesn't always have to be new people. It is much more important to bring the right people together. 

• Like 2

Goodbye Amber 💎 And welcome back one day! She was unbelievably beautiful! Maybe the hottest body to ever enter RLC. ❤️ Sad that she was lonely, and spent so much time outside of the apartment.

• Confused 1