B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #6

I haven't seen Holly packing yet, so I don't know when she leaves, but I assume this is a sort of final show, that might have been planned a while ago, and that "had to" be done before she leaves, but I much rather wished Holly were more invested in the party yesterday. I do not understand why she would go to bed so early in the middle of a party. Do they really think this show is more interesting for the viewers?

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I haven't seen Holly packing yet, so I don't know when she leaves, but I assume this is a sort of final show, that might have been planned a while ago, and that "had to" be done before she leaves, but I much rather wished Holly were more invested in the party yesterday. I do not understand why she would go to bed so early in the middle of a party. Do they really think this show is more interesting for the viewers?

sure it is, much better than the cock teasers monica and milena no doubt about that

2 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

they bouth wanted ..;no fake they loved it finally they found eatchoter...go on tease holly good

Yes, if we first are going to have a staged sex-show, these two are the right kind of girls that genuinely really get into what they're doing. I've no doubt they enjoyed it!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, I like Holly, but this was totally a pre-planned show...😒

Exactly I have had preplanned shows where I would ask a woman to meet me and then we lay down and have sex.  Maybe one day I will have accidental sex.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1