B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

3 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

All the masturbation, naked girls, sex, peeing, and everyday human interaction I want to watch.  Yes maybe it's not worth 40 quid a month but at least I get to see it all, and multiple times if I want to - that's a considerably better deal than 20 quid a month to see nothing because all the good bits happen when I'm at work or asleep. 

Totally with you on this...and I'm retired lol...😉

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I mean she had some fans but never felt she was any kind of super star resident at all,probably a mild popularity one,not low neither super popular,kinda like Stella etc.Personaly her first stay was exactly this this one,to much show and "acting" to cams,to few natural moments.Is that type of residents that some will love others don't like at all.

Believe me...she had a lot of fans back then...She might have lost a few this time around, so far, but not me...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Believe me...she had a lot of fans back then...She might have lost a few this time around, so far, but not me...

Once a fan, always a fan. "Superb Sexual Sensual Seduction" oh "The Most Magnificent Monica" I personally think that Monica is just as pure as sensuality can be, and by far the very best seductress ever to grace the RLC project.

• Like 1