B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

3 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

I genuinely don't understand why anyone would want to take out a subscription option without Replay.  Are there really people with the time and inclination to watch the cameras all the time so they don't miss anything?

Because it's not worth it. What exactly are you missing with these batch of useless women and lame ass apartments? Premium wasn't worth it when it was $35, it most certainly ain't worth the $45 price point.

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

"her superstar status is diminishing by the day",what superstar status!?She was never super popular,had some that like her others that don't,but hardly she is a Rlc star,rlc Stars(for good or worst)are Leora,Kristy etc.Monica is just a mere show girl in Sophia,twins fashion,with exactly same teasing tactics and absolutely no real stuff done in cams.

Maybe it is just me, for me during her last stay, she is definitely "my Superstar". Maybe my requirements were lower then, but I thought she was good in B2 (now Blair's room) although she did go out more often than not.

For her current stay, nope.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because it's not worth it. What exactly are you missing with these batch of useless women and lame ass apartments? Premium wasn't worth it when it was $35, it most certainly ain't worth the $45 price point.

All the masturbation, naked girls, sex, peeing, and everyday human interaction I want to watch.  Yes maybe it's not worth 40 quid a month but at least I get to see it all, and multiple times if I want to - that's a considerably better deal than 20 quid a month to see nothing because all the good bits happen when I'm at work or asleep. 

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Sexytreach a dit :

It's a waste of time since all it does is have Leora on it every time who happens to be my least favourite tenant on RLC..

Eh well I can only say your least favourite tenant is probably one of the tenants with the most loyal followers & probably also the best paid tenant in RLC.

But I totally understand your point here, she isn't one of my favourite tenants either.

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

I remember once again, the real RLC, 11 apartments, $ 44.95, the fake VHTV, 37 apartments, $ 36.95, but we know that in VHTV they are all actors, but on RLC they are normal people 😂 😂 🤣

Alright Sergio 😏

I gotchu lebron james GIF by NBA

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Maybe it is just me, for me during her last stay, she is definitely "my Superstar". Maybe my requirements were lower then, but I thought she was good in B2 (now Blair's room) although she did go out more often than not.

For her current stay, nope.

I mean she had some fans but never felt she was any kind of super star resident at all,probably a mild popularity one,not low neither super popular,kinda like Stella etc.Personaly her first stay was exactly this this one,to much show and "acting" to cams,to few natural moments.Is that type of residents that some will love others don't like at all.

LOL I find RLC raising the price again a bit confusing.  Why would RLC raise the price when absolutely nothing has deemed it necessary?  Is the show in B4 tonight going to be that good that they felt they needed to raise the price in hopes of capturing some new suckers who have no idea what RLC is about?  Very very strange price increase for absolutely nothing!!

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I'd like to pay $10 more if RLC went back to the old quality and 2-3 added exciting couple apartments. It would also be important that the cast in GOV would finally participate in the project. 

With the current offer, they should have actually lowered the price. I'm curious whether they seriously want to attack VHTV or just try to squeeze the last drop of money out of old fame. 

this is the only condition now for i pay this 10 extra bucks, never i will take again a 3 or 6 months deal when  i see  how boring rlc can be, a month suscription sometime is very sufficiant for me

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Except without Replay RLC is useless for any of us who do not have have the time or flexibility to be able to access at any time to see what is going on. 

I hope my existing subscription will continue at the lower rate, otherwise I will be unsubscribing again. 

i understand your decision, this 10 more bucks are not justified we had zero new apartments on the last 6 months,

you don't ask more money when you have nothing new to offer

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

i understand your decision, this 10 more bucks are not justified we had zero new apartments on the last 6 months,

you don't ask more money when you have nothing new to offer

Yes i don't understand the new price change. Nothing is changing. For that increase they would have to lauch the same number of apartments they lost for that price. Also everyone hasn't mentioned this but the standard membership of 19.95 is a limited offer so that will go up also.

6 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Just don't cancel and subscribe again...The recurring bill stays the same

a good tactic of rlc for keep their members active every months ! the bill start to be expansive at the end if you make the count

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes i don't understand the new price change. Nothing is changing. For that increase they would have to lauch the same number of apartments they lost for that price. Also everyone hasn't mentioned this but the standard membership of 19.95 is a limited offer so that will go up also.

i mentioned this also this morning, the standard price will up too soon to 29.95 euro i think,

now we have the same price as before when we had 16 more apartments 6 months ago , ok the replay is includes now but shit we have only 11 apartments now,

we have the power to change the thing :just not renew the suscription the customers have more power than rlc if we are not here rlc is nothing without us,

personally no more money for rlc  till i don't see minimum 3 new apartments on the site with new people that's all i am not ok with this 10 more bucks they ask for a premium month

• Like 1