B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

nothing i have read leads me to believe that there is anything genuine about Cherry.  can you elaborate please?

What you see is what you get from Cherry.....She is easily the best fit for this project.....I have not seen her play to the cams, I haven't seen her put up a tease show...You don't see her sticking her ass in front of the cams like some show monkey at the zoo...she pleasures herself for herself...you never see her whisper, check on the phone to see if she is top cam, I don't even think she cares about the bonuses...She sees this as a true vacation spot...she doesn't pretend to be a lesbian e.t.c...She may not be my type but I do admire her for being herself...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Interesting you seem to assume I am talking cosmetic.  Particularly with girls who shave, just keeping things in balance and not irritated can be a challenge, before you get into the range of possible medical issues. 

For what it's worth, watching when Holly applies the cream, I think it's probably some sort of lubricant and/ or sexual enhancement cream

In Holly's case, I think it might just be lotion.

I were just talking in general. As a farmer's son from the rural valleys of Norway, even using handcream is viewed as posh and cosmetic. 😉

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That wouldn't quite fit for me, based just on last night, I haven't watched her doing it before.  But unless anyone has a close up of the tube, or a vid of her applying it in the open, we may never know. 

44 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I were just talking in general. As a farmer's son from the rural valleys of Norway, even using handcream is viewed as posh and cosmetic. 😉

34 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

That wouldn't quite fit for me, based just on last night, I haven't watched her doing it before.  But unless anyone has a close up of the tube, or a vid of her applying it in the open, we may never know. 

I have seen her apply this cream for some time now. Even commented on it. Especially to the right side of her labia. It's like me when I shave there are two places that get irritated if I do not put some cream on those spots. Have done it for 20 years. And perhaps it gets more irritated because of the tight (and very sexy) panties she wears.

• Like 1