B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

Holly's pussy couldn't stand anymore abuse and that is the reason they came home early.  For any of you that have replay, go look for when Holly finally went to her room and snuck some pussy cream on her worn out pussy.  I know there will be a lot of you that don't believe me but the proof is in the replay!!  The last two nights, Valerie has wanted some Holly pussy but was shutdown by a very worn out Holly.  You just can't make this shit up!!!

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I once had a great hope for Cherry, but not anymore. She was a genuine, promissing, fun loving party girl, that was good looking, not shy, and masturbated often. She could have been amazing. Now her masturbations have become very infrequent, and she has shown that she wasn't even interested when they tried to have a party at home. She has proven again and again. All that matters to Cherry is outside, and off camera. Unfortunately!

With Valerie as a new roommate, I now hope Holly gets to stay for a full 4th month. She had really deserved it. After 3 months of being in conflict, and countless letdowns from her roommates, Holly now finally has a good companion in the house. 

Did you mean housemate ? 😉

Il y a 11 heures, ed2 a dit :

3 days away, some (Sofie-level) bad show with Monica, then masturbating under a big tent. Thank you, Milena! 👎

3 days away to what? She is leaving? Hooray!!!

I repeat myself again, Ms DO-NOTHING should at least give her room back to Holly if she is going to do nothing for the rest of her stay here.

Or RLC, please move her to Holly's current bed after Holly leaves us 😞 and bring in a new girl to take her room.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Holly's pussy couldn't stand anymore abuse and that is the reason they came home early.  For any of you that have replay, go look for when Holly finally went to her room and snuck some pussy cream on her worn out pussy.  I know there will be a lot of you that don't believe me but the proof is in the replay!!  The last two nights, Valerie has wanted some Holly pussy but was shutdown by a very worn out Holly.  You just can't make this shit up!!!

My source told me that Holly put that cream on her pussy almost every night. He watch Holly every day. Nothing out of the ordinary.

His name is ed2, don't know if you know him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I repeat myself again, Ms DO-NOTHING should at least give her room back to Holly if she is going to do nothing for the rest of her stay here.

Agree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Monica is looking silly wearing the shades indoor in her own room but well, what can I say?

She aren't that bad looking 😏

I'm not sure, but her eyes might be a little light sensitive because she's done this before...I don't think it's to look cool lol...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

3 days away to what? She is leaving? Hooray!!!

Or RLC, please move her to Holly's current bed after Holly leaves us 😞 and bring in a new girl to take her room.

I don't think she is leaving anytime soon...I think what Ed meant was she left the apartment couple of days ago to be with her friend or something...

• Confused 1

il y a 46 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I'm not sure, but her eyes might be a little light sensitive because she's done this before...I don't think it's to look cool lol...

Oh I see, I do remember her wearing her shades earlier, maybe a week or longer ago.

• Confused 1