Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

Guest maitre197
8 hours ago, budda said:

people have not subscribed to this site to see beautiful women who spend their days cleaning the house or ironing their clothes or washing the dishes. Or am I wrong ?

2-3 h  a day why not?

Guest maitre197
11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

It doesn't
give us the right to direct the lives of the tenants.

I  am not agree. 

The tenants of WH  - not odinary people who are allowed to watch their lives. These are hired workers who receive money for their work. Each of them can earn more than on the project, doing physical labor. For example, in Ukraine, cashiers in supermarkets, seamstresses, and tractor drivers receive well. But the project participants do not want just easy money, they want to receive money and do nothing at all.
We, subscribers, also have our rights as consumers. Including the right to replace a defective product or its return with payment of compensation.

1 minute ago, maitre197 said:

I  am not agree. 

The tenants of WH  - not odinary people who are allowed to watch their lives. These are hired workers who receive money for their work. Each of them can earn more than on the project, doing physical labor. For example, in Ukraine, cashiers in supermarkets, seamstresses, and tractor drivers receive well. But the project participants do not want just easy money, they want to receive money and do nothing at all.
We, subscribers, also have our rights as consumers. Including the right to replace a defective product or its return with payment of compensation.

Lmao Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

• Like 2