Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #6

Just now, jjkopite said:

Budda can say what he likes but I reserve the right to also say when he just becomes a broken record repeating the same thing about the same person time and time again.

Like everybody is a broken record when it comes to cam positions, lighting etc etc it's never fucking ending lol.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I don't agree, he just wants her to do exactly what he tells her to do and isn't that controlling behaviour?

jjkopite, you can't make me say things I've never said.
Did I write that Melissa has to give a blowjob or do an orgy? No.
Melissa has a high sexual potential (we have all seen it) and I am convinced that the cell phone has absorbed a good part of her energies.
That's all. I have not offended anyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hate nobody here. Seems you take some things too serious here...

Just an English phrase which means nothing like you were thinking either 😁 No one hates anyone. Serious??? think I am one of the less serious here lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

jjkopite, you can't make me say things I've never said.
Did I write that Melissa has to give a blowjob or do an orgy? No.
Melissa has a high sexual potential (we have all seen it) and I am convinced that the cell phone has absorbed a good part of her energies.
That's all. I have not offended anyone.

Personally I don't think you use any energy sitting with a phone in your hand, if anything it's lazy!

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Pointing out bad lighting or bad camera positions once in an apartment is definitely not the same, pointing it out a hundred times in one apartment would be!

Lol it's always being said constantly 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See, that's what I mean. This is an attempt to sidetrack and push another member out of the conversation. I don't have any problem at all with anything Budda has said about the tenants. He seems to be a freelance poster with an interesting insight into this stuff and I for one appreciate it. 

It was actually a try of a joke to calm things down. Whatever. I am out of here. Have fun guys 😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was actually a try of a joke to calm things down. Whatever. I am out of here. Have fun guys 😉

No this is a joke, why did the chicken cross the road twice?

Don't look at me I don't speak chicken.🤣

• Haha 3