B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

il y a 22 minutes, canito a dit :

thank you again noldus so i think arias replacements will be belles.now this is just my opinion dont want to mess up anything.or mislead anyone.

Well when Mila popped at B2 some time ago as a guest I thought she would be a replacement for someone but she did not so...

Maybe.

Actually I hope Belle is not going to be anyone's replacement, please....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Well when Mila popped at B2 some time ago as a guest I thought she would be a replacement for someone but she did not so...

Maybe.

Actually I hope Belle is not going to be anyone's replacement, please....

sierra i understand you buddy but this is rlc.where anything can happen.i have nothing against belles but we will just have to wait and see unless she is just a quest.

• Thanks 1

il y a 14 minutes, Noldus a dit :

A naked and drunk Amber still on the couch at 0910

At times, I feel Amber is a little lonely in this project cos she does not have a real friend.

Her house mates change one after the other. The "original pair" of girls who came in with her, Mindy 6th Oct & Molly 8th Oct all left the project for various reasons except her.

I know the girls probably know each other b4 they arrived but what I can see so far, she seems the odd one out.

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

At times, I feel Amber is a little lonely in this project cos she does not have a real friend.

Her house mates change one after the other. The "original pair" of girls who came in with her, Mindy 6th Oct & Molly 8th Oct all left the project for various reasons except her.

I know the girls probably know each other b4 they arrived but what I can see so far, she seems the odd one out.

I don't think amber cares about what happens in the apartments. She has a guy outside and doesn't take RLC very seriously. 

Occasionally a show for the camera, all just like job for easy money, and that's all. That's too bad, but that's what it looks like. 

• Like 1

il y a 48 minutes, Alladino a dit :

I don't think amber cares about what happens in the apartments. She has a guy outside and doesn't take RLC very seriously. 

Occasionally a show for the camera, all just like job for easy money, and that's all. That's too bad, but that's what it looks like. 

That is why I underlined & bolded the words "in this project".

Outside of this project, she has a guy and spend some amount of time off-cam.

Her apparent "loneliness" might be the reason why other than $$$ of course.