B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you know Ed, it would have been a lot easier to understand you had I and others known about your situation.  i'm sorry to hear that you have been in a wheelchair your whole life and i apologize to you for 80% of the things i've said to you!  I understand you much better now and will refrain from posting harsh posts in your direction.

What is your excuse?.....I became an RLC junkie when I lost my wife and also discovered that I have a very bad heart and was limited to what I could do.  RLC in the beginning also gave me a purpose and meaning of life.  it worked for me in my situation for quite some time until I quite frankly got tired of all of RLC's BS.  i wrote their support staff a nasty letter and they decided to ban me permanently.  i tried to come back by sending them emails apologizing for my outburst but they weren't having it.  months down the road i get an email from them telling my that i could come back if i wanted to, i replied with a thank you to them but never came back.  now i use the forum to try and keep up as much as i can without actually seeing it live on RLC.  today as it stands now, i login to CC usually just to check and catch up on what the forum posters are saying is happening and then i log off.  i do have good friends and family but when everybody is working, there is a lot of alone time and i fill that by doctors appointments, watching movies, scouring YouTube, etc. etc. etc..  When i can see my friends and family, I do and as often as possible if i'm feeling up to it.  there are times when i'm just so weak that i don't feel up to it and therefore i come on this forum and catch up.  Being that you are wheelchair ridden, it would make it very difficult for you to do the same and now i can understand you and where you are coming from.  Once again, I apologize to you sir!!

We all have our history of life's,that why we all should be respected the exactly same way,Personaly i think that's a very private thing and should stay that way..mostly private and reserved to our real family and friends.But respect others feel more open to share such private stuff.In any case cc is a forum to express our views,opinions about this cam sites and was never a forum(and doesn't make sense)to be a forum to only talk when we have good,polite,nice things to say about the cam sites,even tought some have that ideia,no matter how good how shittier our life is..cc is a place to talk about all we feel about this cam sites.

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, ed2 a dit :

No, I'm not a "good" guy, I don't even try to be anymore. After being bullied and disrespected by so many trolls on here, I'm just being an asshole back.

Bullied? Who bullied you here on CC?

I mean for real, how's it possible?

Just ignore them like I told you before, nothing to be upset really.

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We all have our history of life's,that why we all should be respected the exactly same way,Personaly i think that's a very private thing and should stay that way..mostly private and reserved to our real family and friends.But respect others feel more open to share such private stuff.In any case cc is a forum to express our views,opinions about this cam sites and was never a forum(and doesn't make sense)to be a forum to only talk when we have good,polite,nice things to say about the cam sites,even tought some have that ideia,no matter how good how shittier our life is..cc is a place to talk about all we feel about this cam sites.

Exactly! CC is a place (a forum) to discuss our thoughts about the lifes we follow on cams. Possitive and negative. Hate and love. The problem is when someone who is not even interested in the life on cams come, only to judge others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

2054 Monica, Alla and Milena out the door. Maybe someone can check but I don't think Monica is wearing panties under her sexy outfit.

I was just told that she wasn't so you can leave it up to your own speculation as to wether or not they are actually going to a club to go dancing or to a private show with a pole!

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was just told that she wasn't so you can leave it up to your own speculation as to wether or not they are actually going to a club to go dancing or to a private show with a pole!

Because no girl ever went to a club night without panties on before 🤔🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

Because no girl ever went to a club night without panties on before 🤔🤔

Quite  few years ago it was really common here in the UK...A girl with VPL was a definite no-no...😏

These girls were definitely going dancing...It's pure speculation what they do afterwards...and who cares 😁😁

• Like 2