B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

On 12/10/2019 at 5:00 AM, ze81 said:

They are..i dont fallow Kristy social acounts but a user that was big fan of them some weeks ago sayed they were still togheter and seems well,maybe they split after that but don't think so,for some reason(love Probrably)they seem to get along good and enjoy being one with another.

The fact is that he was never ever on her social media,  not even when they were spending time together in the Moscow RLC  apartment.

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The fact is that he was never ever on her social media,  not even when they were spending time together in the Moscow RLC  apartment.

No ideia if he was in her social media or not Ridge,i don't watch any residents in those media,was an user,very big fan of Kristy and others that said they were still more togheter,that user Seem always honest so i believe him,maybe they now split.In any case doesn't mind..b1 become absolutely boring nowdays.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, moos54 said:

Look like Russia is off limit for RLC now, so the only choice is Barcelona or Prague if they want to rejoin the project again 

Personaly think Prague COV is the only minimal good solution in this type of cases.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

No ideia if he was in her social media or not Ridge,i don't watch any residents in those media,was an user,very big fan of Kristy and others that said they were still more togheter,that user Seem always honest so i believe him,maybe they now split.In any case doesn't mind..b1 become absolutely boring nowdays.

All kinds of photos of the Angels, other friends, and family members; but not one photo of him ever.

58 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Looks like they are home...dancing to that shitty Russian music.  Just dancing, nothing else.  Note...they are top cam only because there is fuck all else going on.

Once again the do nothing girls came home, did nothing, and went to sleep. This apartment is a fucking joke.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Once again the do nothing girls came home, did nothing, and went to sleep. This apartment is a fucking joke.

That's still better than what they' re doing now. 😞

Whenever someone screams for more action, there is a massage show in one of the GOV Apartments. 😣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Whenever someone screams for more action, there is a massage show in one of the GOV Apartments. 😣

stop believing that everything girls do is shows, Kristy also massages at R1 and it was not to attract views, she just likes to do it for her friends

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let me guess...you want more cocks??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2