B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

il y a 3 minutes, Alladino a dit :

I honestly suspected something like that and I'm not disappointed. 

Now it's time to wait and see how this develops. I don't think this was the last visit, next time. Maybe, next time they invite some party guys. 

I hope so.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You seem to have a fascination for guys.   🤣

I like to see the actual life (including sex life). Most girls are into guys, so i am fine with it. 

But I don't think the guys today made a lasting impression on the girls. In the end we have to wait and see. I hope that this was not the only visit and the girls did not give up already. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I like to see the actual life (including sex life). Most girls are into guys, so i am fine with it. 

But I don't think the guys today made a lasting impression on the girls. In the end we have to wait and see. I hope that this was not the only visit and the girls give up already. 

Guys never do a thing for me.  Hairy Asses, Balls and a Swollen Prostate just doesn't cut it.  :biggrin:

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

It seems to me if the girls were just planning on staying in their apartment fucking guys they would have just stayed in Moscow. Why travel all the way to Barcelona on vacation and spend all your time in your apartment? Unless, RLC is just about putting on staged sex shows and not about real life.

• Like 1

See how i was right..to bring ex residents that were in a normal house,with daily routines,friends visits,boyfriends etc(like this girls were in R1)to a place like Barca houses is the worst thing possible(even the COV are better option),B1 is absolutely dead.Two big mistakes by rlc..to bring this girls to this house and to move twins to b4 and give them best bedroom.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

See how i was right..to bring ex residents that were in a normal house,with daily routines,friends visits,boyfriends etc(like this girls were in R1)to a place like Barca houses is the worst thing possible(even the COV are better option),B1 is absolutely dead.Two big mistakes by rlc..to bring this girls to this house and to move twins to b4 and give them best bedroom.

Barbie dolls deserved a fancy environment 

• Haha 1