B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

To me this apt is a total waste of space, they could have put many other girls there than these three. I hardly watch this apt anymore, but if they bring Kamila there and supply her a lot of different size bottles I am sure it will generate a lot of interest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, trulyrlc said:

To me this apt is a total waste of space, they could have put many other girls there than these three. I hardly watch this apt anymore, but if they bring Kamila there and supply her a lot of different size bottles I am sure it will generate a lot of interest.

Like I said before, Kristy just needs to find another middle aged Nazi like she had in Moscow.:angel:

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, trulyrlc said:

You want to kick out girls for doing nothing and bring in Kamila the queen of doing nothing?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 7 heures, super134 a dit :

You want to kick out girls for doing nothing and bring in Kamila the queen of doing nothing?

While doing all these, can you please also kick that fucking asshole who decided to bring in this batch of do-nothing girls???

Even a brain-dead person could make better decision than this fag.

8 hours ago, super134 said:

yeah if they going to make this apartment a no show apartment, might as well at least put someone good looking there. Of course if I have my way I will put Anabel, Chloe, Vavara etc. there.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The way I see it, RLC brought Kristy and the Angels back because they knew that would cause a bunch of suckers to renew their RLC subscriptions. I think RLC is presently losing it's ass financially with the loss of the Russian apartments.

Is certainly not as profitable but I doubt it is ' losing it's ass financially ' . When I first discover RLC it was like 5 apt I think, and slowly they grow into what it were back in July'19 . I think for them is just a set back. Apts in Russian cities are not that cheap to rent, sure Barca might be slightly more expensive if they establish themselves in some smaller towns, rent is very cheap and lots of unemployed youngsters would love to have a free flat. Still remember the spanish couple Adrianna and her BF, it was not a bad apt to watch. I mean for now bringing ex-tenants to keep subscribers sure is needed but none of them can actually live there continuously for years like how they were back in RU.

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The way I see it, RLC brought Kristy and the Angels back because they knew that would cause a bunch of suckers to renew their RLC subscriptions. I think RLC is presently losing it's ass financially with the loss of the Russian apartments.

Just like with the return of Ulyana and Lana subscriptions is like a roller coaster, up ans down

the funniest thing in your analysis is that you would be one of these people if Kamila returned to rlc ^^

• Like 1