B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I no longer care.  I am down to two or three girls that I can actually watch in all of the apartments.  The rest do nothing and are just filling space.  Couples do not interest me at all.  I signed on for RLC for the Barcelona apartments only.  They are turning into VHTV so I am done with RLC.  My sub runs out in early January.

May I be the first to wish you a Happy New Year :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so, i just heard that there is yet...another repeat in an apartment that i would have never thought she would be in.  Repeat Life in Cams!!

apparently no body has recognized the repeat that is in another apartment.  here is a hint...she once occupied the master bedroom in B2.  she looks much different now but i've seen a few pics of her, and it's her.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

May I be the first to wish you a Happy New Year :biggrin:

The smile will be off your face soon enough.  Once RLC goes fully away from the girl girl stuff in Barcelona and into the same lame crap that VHT put out, well then the revenue falls.  Strange guys, repeat tenants, people moving from place to place.  Girls doing nothing but watching TV day after day...or going out on the town to get their freak on.  Then it's over for everyone.  If you doubt what I am saying, then simply watch what others are watching.  Laura, who had an apartment ...is now on her own and she commands more audience according to top cams not just in real time, but replay as well.  One girl can beat out everything else on their platform.  I say either she has magical powers or far less people are watching.  The only time she falls to #2 or 3 is when a "pseudo lesbian show" is on...then people watch those.  It's those shows that have time and time again brought in the subs for RLC.  They know it and that's why they have them.  In fact the couple on vacation marathon fuck session in B5 is currently ranked at #18 in popularity on the replay. Bringing back sub par participants, guys and boyfriends full time cuts into their subs in a big way.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so, i just heard that there is yet...another repeat in an apartment that i would have never thought she would be in.  Repeat Life in Cams!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

apparently no body has recognized the repeat that is in another apartment.  here is a hint...she once occupied the master bedroom in B2.  she looks much different now but i've seen a few pics of her, and it's her.

Are you talking about Belle or Beatrice? 

because i don't understand what you want to say about repeat

I have the impression that you make a mistake, because there is no other former participant in  other apartments

51 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The smile will be off your face soon enough.  Once RLC goes fully away from the girl girl stuff in Barcelona and into the same lame crap that VHT put out, well then the revenue falls.  Strange guys, repeat tenants, people moving from place to place.  Girls doing nothing but watching TV day after day...or going out on the town to get their freak on.  Then it's over for everyone.  If you doubt what I am saying, then simply watch what others are watching.  Laura, who had an apartment ...is now on her own and she commands more audience according to top cams not just in real time, but replay as well.  One girl can beat out everything else on their platform.  I say either she has magical powers or far less people are watching.  The only time she falls to #2 or 3 is when a "pseudo lesbian show" is on...then people watch those.  It's those shows that have time and time again brought in the subs for RLC.  They know it and that's why they have them.  In fact the couple on vacation marathon fuck session in B5 is currently ranked at #18 in popularity on the replay. Bringing back sub par participants, guys and boyfriends full time cuts into their subs in a big way.

For RLC is the same as for VHTV. Nudity and sexual activity give a high position in the top cams. Leora is naked a lot and often masturbates. That alone is enough to get a high placement in the top cams. In addition, she has many fans who have formed some kind of an obssiesion towards her. 

Although I believe that Leora is certainly important for the revenue of RLC, I do not think that a high ranking in top cam automaticaly equals to increasing or keeping the number of customers. Rather, it's likely more important that interesting events happen. This events will get a very high number of viewers, but will be very limited in time. One example could be a party were a girl has sex with a guy. 😏 But other events can also create this excitement. Even if these events do not lead to a permanent top cam, they can have even more effect for the question whether one keeps his subscription or even resubscribes.

Excitement for the viewer is often connected with an excitement a resident has in an actual event. That's one reason why shows don't really work. Sure, the girls are naked (Maybe even sexual activ) and will create a good Position in top cams, but the excitement is missing. It is the same bullshit in endless repetition. I know you don't like to hear it, but for most girls, excitement comes from the involvement of for them interesting guys. That is why i think, that the last parties with guys in B4 are so valueable. Even with them very limited in time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you talking about Belle or Beatrice? 

because i don't understand what you want to say about repeat

I have the impression that you make a mistake, because there is no other former participant in  other apartments

all i can say is to look again and look harder!!