Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

3 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

How we know the tenants and VHTV are not lying?

Simple: we asked them and they assured us they are not lying! 🤪

yes, people are gullible and strange indeed 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

How we know the tenants and VHTV are not lying?

Simple: we asked them and they assured us they are not lying! 🤪

I can only talk about what VH announces on their website. So if VH kepts more or less then that, no idea
The rest is an opinion. 

Well at least they are trying something,not sure what But trying is better than not.Blonde guest girl seems to be drinking as much as humanly possible,maybe to get "strength" for something lol,,brunet more shy but seems also to be in house with a purpose like blonde.Kinda like..if you cant do it yourself..put others doing it😅.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Bueno, al menos están intentando algo, no estoy seguro de qué, pero intentarlo es mejor que no. La chica invitada rubia parece estar bebiendo tanto como sea humanamente posible, tal vez para obtener "fuerza" para algo jajaja, moreno más tímido, pero también parece ser en casa con un propósito como el rubio. Como ... si no puedes hacerlo tú mismo ... haz que otros lo hagan 😅 .

At this point I guess we are all looking forward to someone, whoever it is, do something "interesting" in this apartment

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Oh my God!!! At least the blonde I think she wears. I give up

It's a bikini party according to VH twiter🤣.For sure only one thing,this two "residents" will do all it takes to..not do the things.What a marvelous casting🤣.Never seen anything like this in VH lol.