Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

In my view,of VH paid user,client It's nonsense house,three weeks and didn't seen any sexual activity,one of the residents sleeps a lot of nights outside(she doesn't ever bother to get dressed and just goes with pijama on),they hide a lot of time in bathroom corner,really nonsense house,as i said prior..they will take the Nothings "crown".

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In my view,of VH paid user,client It's nonsense house,three weeks and didn't seen any sexual activity,one of the residents sleeps a lot of nights outside(she doesn't ever bother to get dressed and just goes with pijama on),they hide a lot of time in bathroom corner,really nonsense house,as i said prior..they will take the Nothings "crown".

You don't understand that. Fans of N&K would also look at a storage room where their things are stored.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

so in the end, they cost almost nothing for VHTV, suddenly where is the problem? I also want to remember that not all people have a big sexuality to be happy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

so in the end, they cost almost nothing for VHTV, suddenly where is the problem? I also want to remember that not all people have a big sexuality to be happy

we all have our tastes.i respect yours.Some will see problems,others don't,some will enjoy,others don't,some will be fine with zero sexual active residents in VH,others don't.Cant say any of them is right or wrong..it's pure personal tastes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

we all have our tastes.i respect yours.Some will see problems,others don't,some will enjoy,others don't,some will be fine with zero sexual active residents in VH,others don't.Cant say any of them is right or wrong..it's pure personal tastes.

That's why  VHTV have 35 apatments,  don't you think?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

And any of us(that are premium users)can watch all them..or not..if we wish it.And express our opinion about all them.I don't pay 40$ for 20 houses or 25 houses..i (and any other user)pay for all available houses(in this case 35 houses).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am totally with you but saying nothing is going on here and this place is boring I can understand everybody who does so. 

It's not like appartements where people just live their lives naturally here it is more than obvious all the life of them happens outside. 

And this is not real life at all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So did anybody spot something interesting here yet? The participants for sure not. Maybe some other things in the appartement? Furniture? Walls? Floor? Decoration? 😴🙈

someone once said sex takes place in the head. maybe in this apartment there is sex on the head and we just don't understand it.

• Haha 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I am totally with you but saying nothing is going on here and this place is boring I can understand everybody who does so. 

It's not like appartements where people just live their lives naturally here it is more than obvious all the life of them happens outside. 

And this is not real life at all. 

"It's not like apartments where people live their life's naturally here it is more than obvious all the life of them happens outside,and this is not real life at all"..exactly.

2 minutes ago, born1950 said:

someone once said sex takes place in the head. maybe in this apartment there is sex on the head and we just don't understand it.

Or in the house "next door" were the blonde resident goes sleep😉.