Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Alley barber said:

You guys are so funny. 
the most comments in the last month on anyone page, and it’s on the least active house with barely any nudity, let alone actual sex. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Hehe,well thats how this "special" houses topics work,you just have to remember the Nothings..tons tons of coments in first weeks,maybe during one month,after it desert..bats and flies pics..then two,three months later..house closed.Its the usual ritual of those really bad houses and residents,ha..also the laughable video archive collection they left behind that is useless for VH.Seems manager Jeka will loose the "honor" of worst house  in cams sites.

1 hour ago, Alley barber said:

You guys are so funny. 
the most comments in the last month on anyone page, and it’s on the least active house with barely any nudity, let alone actual sex. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Good old yorkshire saying.............."There's nought as strange as folk" :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

Eee bah gum lad, I ain't eard that for a long time, not since I left Barnsley...

Arrr so you be a local lass then eh, I be in the south west where cider apples grow arrr. 🤪 originally from Debon arrr, where be you to now then?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alley barber said:

You guys are so funny. 

Fascinating isn't it?  And yet, when you strip away the negativity, the vitriol, and the nonsensical posts, the positive and encouraging posts are about the normal number.  And yet when the action eventually picks up, nobody seems to be around for a mea culpa (Rossy/Sienna anyone?).  Ain't THAT some shit?  

It's no wonder Stone Cold never includes the "Please keep comments respectful" script when he opens a new apartment forum these days.  No one seems to be able to translate that simple phrase.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, Robwin a dit :

Arrr so you be a local lass then eh, I be in the south west where cider apples grow arrr. 🤪 originally from Debon arrr, where be you to now then?

Hampshire!  An I be no Lass!  Although a "Big girls blouse", occassionally.  😁  Also spent many years in Torbay.  One of my Favourite hangouts was The Cider Bar in Newton Abbott...  Grockles only served half pints of the Scrumpy, coz they couldn't handle a full pint. Oh happy days!...

5 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Hampshire!  An I be no Lass!  Although a "Big girls blouse", occassionally.  😁  Also spent many years in Torbay.  One of my Favourite hangouts was The Cider Bar in Newton Abbott...  Grockles only served half pints of the Scrumpy, coz they couldn't handle a full pint. Oh happy days!...

Whoops,got that wrong then, shows you can't go by the name then lol. Lovely county Hampshire but then all counties have their good points. Always loved Yorkshire I must admit. What do they say, gods own country. 

Yeah lovely area Torbay,know Newton Abbot well but bit out of my original home area which was East Devon. Been in Somerset for a while now.Yeah grockles always think they are the bees knees but us yer locals don't all have straw behind our ears lol.Scrumpy is a delicacy only us locals know how to handle lol. Yeah as you say great days back then never to be repeated unfortunately,good times often wish I was still there.🤒  good to reminisce eh 👍

• Like 1