Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

El erotismo "artístico" es agradable y cálido de vez en cuando, pero una casa basada en ese aspecto no funcionará, una de las razones principales es porque obviamente no son una pareja. Creo que el próximo fin de semana podría ser muy importante.

That is the question, if they were a couple we could hope that at any given moment the desire would overcome the shame, that they would forget the cameras ... but as I think we all agree that they are not, I find it difficult to get much farther than yesterday

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, catalonia said:

That is the question, if they were a couple we could hope that at any given moment the desire would overcome the shame, that they would forget the cameras ... but as I think we all agree that they are not, I find it difficult to get much farther than yesterday

Lets wait so see what happens,i assume managers opened house so we could see their resident life's in cams,so what should happen is we see the residents with their partners(if they have them)with some frequency,other way wouldn't make sense the place.Two weeks passed,something in that regard should be hapenning sooner or later.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, beroso said:

As the old saying tells..time will put things in right place😉.

That's even more true in VHTV.Other good old saying(again perfectly applied to VH)is..Who laughs last..laughs better😉.