Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Si miras más de cerca, la chica en pijama usa un anillo de "compromiso" en el dedo, pero no vimos a la novia, novio, a menos que sea la chica rubia invitada ... pero ni siquiera un beso en las cámaras ... mucho que hacemos nosotros seguro que no veremos en casa. Tal vez el fin de semana veremos algo. Pero su compañera de cuarto no es su novia ... bastante obvia en cómo interactúan, solo amigos.

As I already mentioned with the blonde guest girl who has stayed for a couple of nights, I observed that they were holding hands in bed, which she did with her roommate. She could perhaps be her special friend. Which would complicate matters, if the tenant is reluctant to have sex with the camera, the couple is likely to flatly refuse.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha you can say that. Not bad when we have a topic with lots of talking too 😉

Remember how much talk the Nothings had in their house topic..a lottt..two,three months later boom😂.Would say that is better indication of sucess the times houses are in preview or even VH themselfs support than most other stuff.

• Haha 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Remember how much talk the Nothings had in their house topic..a lottt..two,three months later boom😂.Would say that is better indication of sucess the times houses are in preview or even VH themselfs support than most other stuff.

Right. Curious if they will continue doing nothing here or there will be a change...

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

As I already mentioned with the blonde guest girl who has stayed for a couple of nights, I observed that they were holding hands in bed, which she did with her roommate. She could perhaps be her special friend. Which would complicate matters, if the tenant is reluctant to have sex with the camera, the couple is likely to flatly refuse.

Yes think is that girl,don't think is just special friend,she have a "relationship" ring in finger,the other resident i didn't know if you notice anything in that regard?Only thing i notice is that she is out a lot,sometimes all night,but that's mean much.In any case we know VH doesn't support for much time residents that hide stuff from cams,sex even less😅.In that case will be the usual two,maybe three months online.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Right. Curious if they will continue doing nothing here or there will be a change...

There were already changes,but were changes not about showing more of their life's but to "performe" more,for some reason after the reopen the two residents got very close..lots of hugs..taps in ass..even shower togheter..again..similar style of stuff of the Nothings.

Me and I wish I was wrong, I am not optimistic, I think that they will hardly cross the line of the "artistic" eroticism we saw yesterday. As said, unlike Rossy and Sienna, these two girls are not a couple. I don't think we will see what we all would like.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Me and I wish I was wrong, I am not optimistic, I think that they will hardly cross the line of the "artistic" eroticism we saw yesterday. As said, unlike Rossy and Sienna, these two girls are not a couple. I don't think we will see what we all would like.

"Artistic" erotism is nice and hot from time to time,but a house based in that regard intimacy won't work,one of the main reasons is because they obviously aren't a couple.I think next weekend could be very important.