B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

Merry Christmas to all,  and it looks as I came back in time to .see the twins .MONICA & MILELNA  put on just another one of their .worthless sofie shows in MONICA'S room .RLC the best Christmas you could give us is. to send MONICA& MILENA HOME .we have seen all of SOFIE'S lame show's ..and we don't pay to see more of her show 's. being done by MONICA & MILENA .they can take and do them .and pay for their own place in Barcelona to do them.....

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Merry Christmas to all,  and it looks as I came back in time to .see the twins .MONICA & MILELNA  put on just another one of their .worthless sofie shows in MONICA'S room .RLC the best Christmas you could give us is. to send MONICA& MILENA HOME .we have seen all of SOFIE'S lame show's ..and we don't pay to see more of her show 's. being done by MONICA & MILENA .they can take and do them .and pay for their own place in Barcelona to do them.....

and when MONICA'S & MILENA'S SOFIE SHOW IS DONE ..then it will be time for MONICA to run into her bathroom with her phone .to hide ..like she does every time .after one of her sofie show's .or after she get a text ...

• Like 1

I absolutely love M&M's, but ever since Milena is always wasting Monica's time and always in her space. Monica has not at lived up to her second stay in B-2, and Milina is just as she was the first time in B-1 BORING as Hell, and killing the mood for Monica.

No Christmas Present from these two, just another wasted night in Monica's room. Such a waste of two incredibly beautiful women.

I always thought that as close as they have become that we might get another Monica and Anita night to remember from them, man that was so fucking hot and such a sensual night between them, but I have given up hope, and put my album of...….. Toto …….Africa away in the cabinet. It just doesn't seem to have the same meaning as it once held for me.

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I absolutely love M&M's, but ever since Milena is always wasting Monica's time and always in her space. Monica has not at lived up to her second stay in B-2, and Milina is just as she was the first time in B-1 BORING as Hell, and killing the mood for Monica.

No Christmas Present from these two, just another wasted night in Monica's room. Such a waste of two incredibly beautiful women.

I always thought that as close as they have become that we might get another Monica and Anita night to remember from them, man that was so fucking hot and such a sensual night between them, but I have given up hope, and put my album of...….. Toto …….Africa away in the cabinet. It just doesn't seem to have the same meaning as it once held for me.

Monica tries so hard with Milena, but unfortunately she is frozen from the waist down. I wonder if Milena has ever experienced a real orgasm in her lifetime. She sure hasn't in all the time she has wasted of the voyeurs while on RLC. It must really suck to be frigid and never sexually satisfied.  

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Monica tries so hard with Milena, but unfortunately she is frozen from the waist down. I wonder if Milena has ever experienced a real orgasm in her lifetime. She sure hasn't in all the time she has wasted of the voyeurs while on RLC. It must really suck to be frigid and never sexually satisfied.  

Do you seriously think that one of the girls here is trying to do something else than giving a cheap show for the cameras? They want to make money the easiest way possible. 

I think it is likely that Milena at least had sex when her BF visited her in Barcelona (outside camera view) and most likely with orgasm. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you seriously think that one of the girls here is trying to do something else than giving a cheap show for the cameras? They want to make money the easiest way possible. 

I think it is likely that Milena at least had sex when her BF visited her in Barcelona (outside camera view) and most likely with orgasm. 

She doesn't know what a orgasm is Alandino, she is frigid no doubt about it. I really do believe that she has never really experienced a toe curling, stomach tightening, back arching, eyes closed tight and mouth wide open full on gusher of an orgasm. Some women are just plain frigid and she is one of them. She didn't even know how to use the vibrator on Monica for goodness sakes. Show or not she is simply not a sexual sensual woman. I actually feel sorry for her not being able experience what most women experience almost daily. Hell Dana has already had at least two them since she has been there. Do you see the difference ???

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She doesn't know what a orgasm is Alandino, she is frigid no doubt about it. I really do believe that she has never really experienced a toe curling, stomach tightening, back arching, eyes closed tight and mouth wide open full on gusher of an orgasm. Some women are just plain frigid and she is one of them. She didn't even know how to use the vibrator on Monica for goodness sakes. Show or not she is simply not a sexual sensual woman. I actually feel sorry for her not being able experience what most women experience almost daily.

About a month ago she did a bate under the covers and did have an orgasm. Not much of an orgasm, but it was an orgasm.