Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, super134 said:

Asia signed on to be a fake couple what part of that is on the up and up?

Was it said somewhere other than this forum that they signed up as a fake couple?  Nobody knows for sure what the status of Asia and Hakeem truly was unless it was stated by one of them and somebody on this forum heard it verbatim as in more than one person of the forum heard it as well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Was it said somewhere other than this forum that they signed up as a fake couple?  Nobody knows for sure what the status of Asia and Hakeem truly was unless it was stated by one of them and somebody on this forum heard it verbatim as in more than one person of the forum heard it as well.

They literally talked about how they never had sex before they did it on cam for the first time. Ive yet to meet the people who would join a voyeur cam site as a couple before they even had sex for the first time.

Plus the convo in the first few weeks was a lot of getting to know you talk that would have already happened if they were a true couple. They were probably at least friends before this started but I can''t see how they would have been a real couple for any length of time,

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rebliz said:

She had no partner from the first day? 

What can you demand in such a situation? That she'll bating all day? Doing nude yoga?

She could have left and not cashed the checks from the replays of Hakeem banging other women.  She bated zero times and did nothing sexual besides the twice a month with Hakeem. At the end of the day Asia signed up to be on cam site to watch TV , sing and sleep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The guest girl(very average looking as always lol)is cleaning the teeths etc,i don't think Rlc would have the nerve to do it two times but(Fake couples),but who knows..wonder if jerk will make a second fake couple...wouldn't be surprised,for th money some of this  people do everything.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

La fille invitée (très moyenne, comme toujours lol) nettoie les dents, etc., je ne pense pas que Rlc aurait le culot de le faire deux fois, mais (faux couples), mais qui sait ... je me demande si jerk fera une seconde faux couple ... ne serait pas surpris, pour l'argent, certaines de ces personnes font tout.

Elle a l'air assez intriguée par les caméras 😅

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because people aren't dumb,when the fake couple arrived the conversations were of people that barely knew one another,they didn't make the meals for two,and other things.This was,is some kind of joke experiment by rlc,maybe they didn't managed to find a real couple,look at recent places..Carla rejoin,Steve rejoin.

Asia n'avait rien à faire sur un site de cam c'est certain et je me demande si ça ne serait pas une idée d'Hakeem au départ qui lui aurait proposé de s'inscrire avec lui c'est qu'une supposition

Asia had nothing to do on a cam site that’s for sure and I wonder if it wouldn’t be an idea of Hakeem initially who would have offered to sign up with him is that an assumption

My gess is that will happen one of two things,dude doesn't want to lose the job,paycheck so..or will continue in house and bringing the average looking guests and house goes to singles list or (in my opinion the most probably)he will join another girl and make another fake couple.That way Rlc will not need to change anything.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Je suppose que cela se produira de deux façons, le mec ne veut pas perdre son emploi, paie donc ... ou continuera en interne et amènera les invités et la maison à la liste des célibataires ou (à mon avis, le plus probablement ) il rejoindra une autre fille et fera un autre faux couple. De cette façon, Rlc n'aura rien à changer.

exactement c'est se qu'il fera 👍

• Upvote 1