Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

Le 2/2/2020 à 1:50 PM, Mauri a dit :

i think is just a vacation

Le 2/2/2020 à 1:55 PM, news49 a dit :

Yes I think he’s leaving for the week because I heard him say next week when he was talking with asia

If Mr Boombastic has gone on vacation it looks as if Asia may be taking the opportunity to leave.  She doesn't seem to be in any hurry, though.  The arrival of friends (if any) to help her move out, or the apartment suddenly going into maintenance mode, may be this week if she's serious.

19 minutes ago, franklin said:

If Mr Boombastic has gone on vacation it looks as if Asia may be taking the opportunity to leave.  She doesn't seem to be in any hurry, though.  The arrival of friends (if any) to help her move out, or the apartment suddenly going into maintenance mode, may be this week if she's serious.

she already left this morning with a suitcase and a bag, so before this evening, I think she will have left this apartment, Hakeem and rlc

Il y a 5 heures, moos54 a dit :

she already left this morning with a suitcase and a bag, so before this evening, I think she will have left this apartment, Hakeem and rlc

Yep.  Looks like she's out today or tomorrow.  Quite sad that she has had no help from friends, acquaintances or RLC.  It would have been nice to see her leave with some of her dignity intact.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I hope that RLC has understood that these experiments do not work, we saw a guy who maybe, had sex for money with several girls picked up you do not know where and a sweet girl humiliated by this asshole, honestly, at least I willingly do without these antics.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1