Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Because people aren't dumb,when the fake couple arrived the conversations were of people that barely knew one another,they didn't make the meals for two,and other things.This was,is some kind of joke experiment by rlc,maybe they didn't managed to find a real couple,look at recent places..Carla rejoin,Steve rejoin.

I know people aren't dumb Ze.  The point I was trying to make about their relationship (Asia & Hakeem) is that there could have been numerous scenarios as to why they took the apartment and nobody but them knows what the reason's were.  They could have just met a few weeks prior and she thought she was falling in love with him and wanted to give living together a shot plus the added bonus of living rent free and getting paid for it.  It could be that they were just doing it for the money only.  It could be that someone from RLC approached them with a proposition they couldn't refuse, etc., etc., etc..   All I was trying to point out is that the reasons for why they did it in the first place were endless!!

• Like 3

Comme vous dites il est déjà en train de baiser une autre femme, cela prouve qu'il n'aura aucun problème à trouver une autre femme pour remplacer Asia.

j'ajoute aussi qu'il n'aurait probablement pas obtenu l'appartement sans Asia il c'est servi d'elle pour l'obtenir il n'a plus besoin d'elle une autre femme prendra sa place où pas, mais maintenant RLC ne l'expulsera pas même s'il et célibataire

As you say he’s already screwing another woman, it proves he’ll have no problem finding another woman to replace Asia.
I also add that he probably would not have gotten the apartment without Asia it was used by her to get it he no longer needs her another woman will take her place where not, but now RLC will not expel him even if he and single

RLC ayant une section célibataire sur le site, il est tout à fait envisageable que Hakeem y soit déplacer 

Je pense qu'il a déjà démontrer qu'il pourrait être atout pour RLC et maintenant que Asia est vraiment partie, j'aimerai voir comment Hakeem évolue ou s'il sera toujours cette limace sur le canapé ^^ 

Par contre pour cela, il faudrait peut être que RLC fasse quelque chose avec cet appartement, car il n'y a pas une caméra qui ne lag ou freeze pas à chaque mouvement des personnes, ça devient de plus en plus difficile de pouvoir regarder correctement les images

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Par contre pour cela, il faudrait peut être que RLC fasse quelque chose avec cet appartement, car il n'y a pas une caméra qui ne lag ou freeze pas à chaque mouvement des personnes, ça devient de plus en plus difficile de pouvoir regarder correctement les images

sounds like the almighty Moos has a complaint that needs to be taken up with the complaint department and CC is not it 😬

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like the almighty Moos has a complaint that needs to be taken up with the complaint department and CC is not it 😬

As a paid viewer, I just express about what I see, as others can see, I'm not the only one talking about it tonight

But I don't really see the connection with CC on the other hand because it's not really a complaint, just a fact but you can't see it