Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

Fucking awesome!  I think Asia has had the last laugh here.  I reckon that when Mr B had told her he was going away for a few days, he expected her to be there when he got back, as usual.  Instead, she took the opportunity to fuck him over and get out of there.  The puzzled look on Mr B's face when he came through the front door was a pleasure to see, and it gradually turned to one of disbelief and shock as he checked bedroom and hall wardrobes, fridge, kitchen cupboards and living room for Asia's stuff.  I think it's also just dawned on him that his RLC gravy train of free accommodation and allowance may well be about to come to an end.  

Asia, you fucking rock!!!

Fuck Yes GIF by memecandy

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

Fucking awesome!  I think Asia has had the last laugh here.  I reckon that when Mr B had told her he was going away for a few days, he expected her to be there when he got back, as usual.  Instead, she took the opportunity to fuck him over and get out of there.  The puzzled look on Mr B's face when he came through the front door was a pleasure to see, and it gradually turned to one of disbelief and shock as he checked bedroom and hall wardrobes, fridge, kitchen cupboards and living room for Asia's stuff.  I think it's also just dawned on him that his RLC gravy train of free accommodation and allowance may well be about to come to an end.  

Asia, you fucking rock!!!

It's quite clear that the forum likes seeing Hakeem's conquests.  What Asia did for him was a blessing!  As for RLC kicking him out, it ain't never going to happen!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

It's quite clear that the forum likes seeing Hakeem's conquests.  What Asia did for him was a blessing!  As for RLC kicking him out, it ain't never going to happen!!

I have to agree with you - he was the crowd puller.  However, i like the idea of the cunt sweating it out for a few days before RLC let him stay.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, news49 said:

Je ne pense vraiment pas que RLC lui permettra d'avoir l'appartement pour lui même s'il ramène de temps en temps des filles

Et moi je pense que RLC va lui laisser l'appartement pour la bonne raison qu'ils ne peuvent pas se permettre de fermer un appartement dans leur situation financière de plus je pense que Mr Hakeem et un profiteur il va squatter l'appartement jusqu'au bout en plus il pourra amener autant de filles qu'il veut maintenant qu'il n'a plus Asia pour le gêner

And I think that RLC is going to leave the apartment to him for the good reason that they can’t afford to close an apartment in their financial situation anymore I think that Mr Hakeem and a profiteer he will crash the apartment until the end more he can bring as many girls as he wants now that he no longer has Asia to hinder him

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, super134 said:

Asia was one of the the most boring tenants of all time peoples hatred for Hakeem blinds them to this .

She had no partner from the first day? 

What can you demand in such a situation? That she'll bating all day? Doing nude yoga?