Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

Just watched Asia leave 16.52 (replay).. well she took about as much as she could,, but something had to give..I wish her well and hope she finds love with someone who deserves her.. be safe Asia

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As a paid viewer, I just express about what I see, as others can see, I'm not the only one talking about it tonight

But I don't really see the connection with CC on the other hand because it's not really a complaint, just a fact but you can't see it 

you're right, I can't see it but it sounded like to me you were complaining about the cameras freezing or lagging.  you should do all your viewing friends a favor and turn in a complaint to RLC support.  however, you probably feel that you are to good for that LOL.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's quite clear that the forum likes seeing Hakeem's conquests.  What Asia did for him was a blessing!  As for RLC kicking him out, it ain't never going to happen!!

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes...😏

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you're right, I can't see it but it sounded like to me you were complaining about the cameras freezing or lagging.  you all to do all your viewing friends a favor and turn in a complaint to RLC support.  however, you probably feel that you are to good for that LOL.

Thanks for your advice 😉

2 hours ago, super134 said:

Asia was one of the the most boring tenants of all time peoples hatred for Hakeem blinds them to this .

Yes, she was pretty boring, but that 'class A' arsehole inputted pretty much nothing into their 'apparent' relationship...He's a shit, and she's well out of it..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As a paid viewer, I just express about what I see, as others can see, I'm not the only one talking about it tonight

But I don't really see the connection with CC on the other hand because it's not really a complaint, just a fact but you can't see it 

people of the forum complain on the forum because it's quick and they get responses quickly from other CC members unlike with RLC (unless they have changed) where it takes a long time to get a response, if you ever even get a response that is.