Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, super134 said:

They literally talked about how they never had sex before they did it on cam for the first time. Ive yet to meet the people who would join a voyeur cam site as a couple before they even had sex for the first time.

Plus the convo in the first few weeks was a lot of getting to know you talk that would have already happened if they were a true couple. They were probably at least friends before this started but I can''t see how they would have been a real couple for any length of time,

I agree, to some extent...They barely knew each other. But you can't call them a 'fake' couple on this basis. I think they were thrown together to hopefully hit it off...He screwed that up big style, and she thankfully saw the light..

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I agree, to some extent...They barely knew each other. But you can't call them a 'fake' couple on this basis. I think they were thrown together to hopefully hit it off...He screwed that up big style, and she thankfully saw the light..

I mean you just spelled out what made them fake. Being a couple means some level of commitment to each other. Barely knowing someone and living together would make them roommates at best.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know people aren't dumb Ze.  The point I was trying to make about their relationship (Asia & Hakeem) is that there could have been numerous scenarios as to why they took the apartment and nobody but them knows what the reason's were.  They could have just met a few weeks prior and she thought she was falling in love with him and wanted to give living together a shot plus the added bonus of living rent free and getting paid for it.  It could be that they were just doing it for the money only.  It could be that someone from RLC approached them with a proposition they couldn't refuse, etc., etc., etc..   All I was trying to point out is that the reasons for why they did it in the first place were endless!!

Wow Harley!! Are you ok? That's too logical for you. Has Happyone taken over your brain somehow...😉

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, super134 said:

I mean you just spelled out what made them fake. Being a couple means some level of commitment to each other. Barely knowing someone and living together would make them roommates at best.

I still disagree..They could've 'scored' not long before the project, then presented with an offer of a free apt with salary..an opportunity they found hard to refuse...They just went in different directions once in there..

If I didn't know any better Hakeem was walking around like I did the first time a girlfriend got tired of my shit.

I stopped watching them about the time of the Russian purge. I just want to know if he was expecting it or no.

Glad she got smart.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, adamneve a dit :

Just watched Asia leave 16.52 (replay).. well she took about as much as she could,, but something had to give..I wish her well and hope she finds love with someone who deserves her.. be safe Asia

So it is confirmed she has left this project or whatever you call this apartment?

Well she is a dead boring girl but probably she is the closest to real-life we have seen so far. Not that I am fond of her or anything.

It is clear she is not suited for this role.

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Yes i agree this girl might end up on the same road as Asia with Hakeem simply isn't a one-girl guy.