B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

I believe you but I think she had sex here before just can't remember for sure.

She had sex on this trip with the same guy she had sex with many many times on the preceding trip. On the earlier trip she would spend a night or two a week outside the apartment with this guy. The real question is why haven't they had nearly as much sex this trip as the previous one.

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She had sex on this trip with the same guy she had sex with many many times on the preceding trip. On the earlier trip she would spend a night or two a week outside the apartment with this guy. The real question is why haven't they had nearly as much sex this trip as the previous one.

She lives in Barcelona and she can go to her place like she did last night and do whatever the heck she wants to and you still pay for it.  I stand by what I have said, RLC is doing a big diss justice to the subscribers by hiring girls that live in the same city where they are camming!!  Is RLC that freaking desperate??

I saw the little Christmas stallion, while he showed Aria the cock, he is truly a gentleman, I hope that Loraine keeps him close to him, because such a person is difficult to find, he too would like to meet him, I would teach him how to live and I think he wouldn't easily forget it

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

they were a couple during the previous participation but they separated towards the end of this one, Aria starting to see another person
I think that they are no longer in a relationship now but that they love each other enough to fuck from time to time together as in the good old days, we are going to say that they have become friends with profit as it can often do

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She lives in Barcelona and she can go to her place like she did last night and do whatever the heck she wants to and you still pay for it.  I stand by what I have said, RLC is doing a big diss justice to the subscribers by hiring girls that live in the same city where they are camming!!  Is RLC that freaking desperate??

As you say so well, she lives in Barcelona so she has friends in this city, knowing that her good friend Nice left just before the year changed, it is almost logical that she spent the evening with her friends to be able to celebrate

it's the same case as Mia and Lia who spent the evening with Gina, it's an evening that we usually spend with her close friends, and that's what they did, nothing says that 'they have the obligation to do all the parties in the rlc apartments

• Like 1