B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe he will now go to Aria's apartment to live so they can continue.  I heard their sex sucked ass anyway......just like all hetero sex does!

it is always better to make your own opinion rather than to repeat like a sheep that of others :angel:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know how long he stayed and i'm not going to go back in the forum to find out but anything over a couple of days is way too fucking long in my opinion.

As long as they stay interesting, don't hide sex, I don't mind.

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Loraine's boyfriend must not be far away: his guitar is still in the bedroom

they packed his suitcase and a bag, they weighed the suitcase so that it does not exceed the authorized weight, I think he must really take a plane to return to Russia

Loraine will probably take the guitar when it is her turn to leave the project

Just now, ed2 said:

As long as they stay interesting, don't hide sex, I don't mind.

i agree but they should be in a couples apartment.  RLC has made it a point to bring more and more guys to the GOV's and that is going to ruin the cash cow they've had with the GOV's...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I told y'all he's moving to Aria's apartment....what is it that you all don't get about how this stuff works with RLC!

Maybe because you are wrong all the time and now nobody want to trust you :angel:

• Like 1

à l’instant, moos54 a dit :

they packed his suitcase and a bag, they weighed the suitcase so that it does not exceed the authorized weight, I think he must really take a plane to return to Russia

Loraine will probably take the guitar when it is her turn to leave the project

Meilleurs voeux à toi Moos54. J'ai vu la séance de pesage, effectivement, l'option que Loraine ramène la guitare avec elle est la meilleure.

Best wishes to you Moos54. I saw the weighing session, indeed, the option that Loraine brings the guitar with her is the best.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree but they should be in a couples apartment.  RLC has made it a point to bring more and more guys to the GOV's and that is going to ruin the cash cow they've had with the GOV's...

The arrival of the boyfriends is only temporary, why do you want them to be in the COV apartments, especially since we never had their name in the project like girls, so they are only guests, so they can stay in the GOV :biggrin:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

The arrival of the boyfriends is only temporary, why do you want them to be in the COV apartments, especially since we never had their name in the project like girls, so they are only guests, so they can stay in the GOV :biggrin:

because, you know me Moos, keep the fucking wankers out of the GOV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2