B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Meilleurs voeux à toi Moos54. J'ai vu la séance de pesage, effectivement, l'option que Loraine ramène la guitare avec elle est la meilleure.

Best wishes to you Moos54. I saw the weighing session, indeed, the option that Loraine brings the guitar with her is the best.

Merci à toi et je te souhaite une bonne année aussi 

Je n'ai pas fait attention mais l'armoire me paraissait bien vide après la valise mais je ne sais pas s'ils ont mis des affaires de Loraine dans la valise de son petit ami pour qu'elle puisse repartir avec moins d'affaires quand se sera son tour 

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree but they should be in a couples apartment.  RLC has made it a point to bring more and more guys to the GOV's and that is going to ruin the cash cow they've had with the GOV's...

Well, if the GOV concept is going to work, they need to bring in alot of new people! It's a very poor cast right now, and he was about the only thing spicing it up alittle.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Merci à toi et je te souhaite une bonne année aussi 

Je n'ai pas fait attention mais l'armoire me paraissait bien vide après la valise mais je ne sais pas s'ils ont mis des affaires de Loraine dans la valise de son petit ami pour qu'elle puisse repartir avec moins d'affaires quand se sera son tour 

C'est vrai ; nous avons eu le cas identique entre Alla et son copain. quelle fille voyage "light" ?

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Well, if the GOV concept is going to work, they need to bring in alot of new people! It's a very poor cast right now, and he was about the only thing spicing it up alittle.

that's your opinion and I respect that.  I was told he was a creepy sumbitch and was always trying to push himself on the girls and that's someone else's opinion so please be respectful of it.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's your opinion and I respect that.  I was told he was a creepy sumbitch and was always trying to push himself on the girls and that's someone else's opinion so please be respectful of it.

We don't allow heresay 😏

5 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

C'est vrai ; nous avons eu le cas identique entre Alla et son copain. quelle fille voyage "light" ?

En fait le problème c'est que tu peux acheter des vêtements pour un tarif correct en espagne, donc les filles en profitent ^^

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As long as you don't claim that your opinion is more right than anyone, like you always do, that's when I can't respect you.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As long as you don't claim that your opinion is more right than anyone, like you always do, that's when I can't respect you.

it's all opinions when it comes to what people see for the most part.  there are things that some know more than others though Ed.  i will try to minimize myself as being more right than others in 2020!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's all opinions when it comes to what people see for the most part.  there are things that some know more than others though Ed.  i will try to minimize myself as being more right than others in 2020!

Insulting name calliing doesn't help much either. And even if you do have a strong opinion, you should be a lightyear more humble before you ever contradict someone who is actually watching the cameras.

• Upvote 1

il y a 28 minutes, moos54 a dit :

En fait le problème c'est que tu peux acheter des vêtements pour un tarif correct en espagne, donc les filles en profitent ^^

dernière confidence : ma fille cadette s'est installée à Barcelone (études). je prévois un 60m3 quand elle reviendra à Paris ; beaucoup, beaucoup de fringues. (rires).

• Haha 1