B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

I am glad that the little Christmas stallion has left the apartment, it is right that you return to the shit from which it comes, however my invitation is always valid, if you want to meet me I am available

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

they were a couple during the previous participation but they separated towards the end of this one, Aria starting to see another person
I think that they are no longer in a relationship now but that they love each other enough to fuck from time to time together as in the good old days, we are going to say that they have become friends with profit as it can often do

maybe you got lost, but her old "boyfriend" also appeared in Aria's new participation and if I remember correctly they also had sex

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe you got lost, but her old "boyfriend" also appeared in Aria's new participation and if I remember correctly they also had sex

Yes i know that's why i said they are friends with profit, profit = sex 

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

No, they did that before he left 😏

Yes, there is a time for fucking, and there is a time for leaving. 😉

It's just abit sad that when he left, the only source of interesting life in this apartment left too. 😢

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I am glad that the little Christmas stallion has left the apartment, it is right that you return to the shit from which it comes, however my invitation is always valid, if you want to meet me I am available

If he ever decides to meet you Sergio, kick his ass for me as well 🙂

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's just abit sad that when he left, the only source of interesting life in this apartment left too. 😢

I don't know how long he stayed and i'm not going to go back in the forum to find out but anything over a couple of days is way too fucking long in my opinion.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe he will now go to Aria's apartment to live so they can continue.  I heard their sex sucked ass anyway......just like all hetero sex does!

You finally came out --about time 😏

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Loraine's boyfriend must not be far away: his guitar is still in the bedroom