B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

il y a 9 minutes, omedo a dit :

Milagres empezó a ducharse con las bragas puestas y luego se las quitó, ahora Dana y Aisha están en la bañera en bragas... vamos de mal a peor😒

We're on our way to nowhere, and we're not sure we will get there.

Estamos en camino a ninguna parte, y no estamos seguros de llegar allí

slowly, Aisha and Dana, they are starting the mutation, remember Alla the first month she was like a nun, then she pulled out the troia that was inside her and everything changed, I think they too will

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Dana masturbated again this morning. 👍❤️

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I watched it before I left for work this morning. I like her orgasms, just wish it wasn't under the covers. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sergio said:

slowly, Aisha and Dana, they are starting the mutation, remember Alla the first month she was like a nun, then she pulled out the troia that was inside her and everything changed, I think they too will

Just please not in such show girls like Monica, Milena or the twins. The site needs girls like Alla, Holly, Stella or Sara. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just please not in such show girls like Monica, Milena or the twins. The site needs girls like Alla, Holly, Stella or Sara. 

you forget.....and many many cocks.....:dodgy:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Barni said:

you forget.....and many many cocks.....:dodgy:

Yes, it is certainly important that this apatment sees more visitors again. Simply having seven girls in an apartment, just sitting around or giving silly shows (like body painting) is surely pointless. 

RLC should give an insight into the private life of the residents and not leave their lives outside only.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ja, es ist sicher wichtig, dass diese Wohnung wieder mehr Besucher hat. Sieben Mädchen in einer Wohnung zu haben, nur rumzusitzen oder alberne Shows (wie Bodypainting) zu geben, ist mit Sicherheit sinnlos. 

RLC soll einen Einblick in das Privatleben der Bewohner geben und ihr Leben nicht nur draußen lassen.

Yes, i think you said that a time or two ......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

at a moment you understand that being a nun does not pay much. As in real in life