B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

If we have learned anything from the past about Monica, it is she is an independent spirit. She caters to no one. Does just what she wants to do and nothing more even when she was ostracized by the other members of B1 on her previous visit. I can't speak for why she doesn't show off that beautiful pussy but I know the more we complain the more she will tease us. We have proof from the past she reads camcaps so she knows what we are saying.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

I can not understand, with everything that happens in the apartments, there are no comments from anyone, Tuesday is Orthodox Christmas, maybe there will be a little more movement, even if for me what is now enough

The only vague bit of suspense in this apartment is how many movies they'll collectively watch each night. Monica & Milena seem to knock out at least 3 every night. Even when they're doing their awful shows, they're usually more interested in the movie on the laptop.

Who knows? Maybe one of the new girls will end up being a good tenant, but the odds are stacked against them since the returning girls seem to have no interest in creating a fun environment.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well,one of the new girls is in bed with fake show twins(Monishow and Mileshow),gess we can forget her also..soon she will be with ass up in bed,nipples painted and putting lame shows at night.

Well I guess you'll miss all that then Ze...😉

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

I can not understand, with everything that happens in the apartments, there are no comments from anyone, Tuesday is Orthodox Christmas, maybe there will be a little more movement, even if for me what is now enough

People are tired,bored of the same shows,done by the same repeated girls year after year,look at b4 four rejoins shows girls(Monica,Milena,twins)doing same shows they did all prior times, look at b2..Blair,Loraine,Aria,Mickey..repeats doing the same s repeated shows,look at b1..rejoins.

I have to say Mike makes Paul look like an energetic lover!!! Watching him fuck Blair with Lorraine bating next to them was beyond lame. Lorraine never once looked towards Mike/Blair. She pretended to be absorbed with her toy but simply looked bored.

Mike..... OMG is he one boring man. Again he never looked at Lorraine and lay like a corpse as Blair bounced on top of him. 

RLC really do need a rethink about their business. I have gained a lot of pleasure from watching RLC over many years but since the Russian apartments disappeared I have to say RLC is in terminal decline. I can't wait to see the end of Monica, Milena and the god awful twins. By the way have the other new girls actually appeared on camera yet!!!!

Leora is saving the asses of RLC at the moment. Without her there isn't much left!!!! Oh how I long for the good old days of Eva, Sam and their assorted friends

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well,one of the new girls is in bed with fake show twins(Monishow and Mileshow),gess we can forget her also..soon she will be with ass up in bed,nipples painted and putting lame shows at night.

Now all 3 are in the shower together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1