B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are right, but if you are a paying customer to RLC, you better hope she has changed and left that sorry SOB.

One can only hope, Kenny is truly a scumbag. Most guys get hate for just being guys around here but Kenny deserves all of it and more.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Monica and Milena love their cuddles another sign of them being mature of an age. Bating under covers is another sign they are having body issues as they mature.

Hehe.They are so mature that they best sexual activity is done in short vacations outside and not in house.🤣.

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe.They are so mature that they best sexual activity is done in short vacations outside and not in house.🤣.

I would love to see the mature lady's being their real self sexually and a little less acting.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would love to see the mature lady's being their real self sexually and a little less acting.

If they were being real they wouldn't be doing a lesbian tease  every day that neither one wants to do for views.

2 minutes ago, super134 said:

If they were being real they wouldn't be doing a lesbian tease  every day that neither one wants to do for views.

Correct if the are less sexually active is normal for mature women. But I would like them not to hind under the sheets when being active. This is just my view and there not in there early twenties so we can't expect them to being active.